Need help with DOC OC

Started by the amazing spiderman, June 10, 2007, 07:05PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 10, 2007, 07:05PM Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 07:13PM by the amazing spiderman
I have a good idea for a new playable character. doc oc could use his arms as webbing, climb with his arms, use the sencors on his arms as spider sence. But there is one problem.... I have no idea how to do any of that. I am just supplying ideas because i havent tried learning how to mod yet. Im sorry if my ideas dont work or dont make any sence. The first thing i was thinking of working on was appearance. Is it possible to copy docs arms from spidey 2? unless it's mod proof or something. then we could try using mister fantastic arms(got that from other thread about mua)then i was thinking attacks. they would be the same but webbing would be replaced by arms.thats all for now. If this is a dumb idea will som1 plz tell me.
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

This would be really cool but i dont know how possible it is. I think a more reasonable place to start would be somewhere like playable goblin. His files are in the game so theres no animations to worry about. Just a thought.

I agree with you and your probably right since there is a playable level as him

yes...but if someday u could do something like Doc Ock i would be very impressed. I just think that Goblin is a little more realistic, atleast to begin with.

ME!?! maybe someday WAY in the future. I posted in the first paragraph that i have no expirience. Since then i have tried making costume with skin mod. First i couldn't figure out how to even find pics [must use - and + but on #pad(couldn't figure that out for a while)and now i cant properly edit pics). But ive heard it takes lots of patience and i can deal until i figure it out. So not only will u be impressed, id wet myself!

lol...thats one reason i still havent really tried modding...I HAVE ALMOST NO PATIENCE...good luck with what ever you try to do though...i still havent tried making costumes i gotta do that this summer

well for summer i am going to be away from all computers that have a dvd drive so i cant really try to mod anything over summer(leaving next week). After its over ill try to do something....anything...