Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 17, 2011, 03:24AM #1110 Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 09:29AM by Fairy of the Sun
Still isnt available. When! WHEN!!! will it be released uh tired of waiting

July 17, 2011, 04:50AM #1111 Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 04:52AM by Polygone
Uhh. it still isnt avaible in Europe :P

EDIT: The Internet says it IS, but here in the Netherlands (last time I checked, we are part of the EU) :P it still isnt avaible, well, I honestly hope its gonna be avaible here in my vacation, so I can play non-stop 0.0
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

The game will be down tonight, maybe we're getting the Red Skull mission! and hopefully American Dream!

it did say sometime this week on facebook.

btw, who should i get? Storm or Wasp?

idk, but if you ask me, Storm looks really cool, with the exception of that egiptian dance. and did you buy Sue? she is really strong and fun to play with.

No... I'm trying to get all the X-Men first. But! I already have Giant Man and I thought he should have Wasp with him :D

Lol ok, Wasp is strong too, i saw her in missions, she is freaking aswome lol XD.

Maybe they release a new character,one we cant see in any of the released pictures.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Maybe they will, maybe they won't, who knows? XD, but seriously, it would be aswome to see a character that hasn't been showed yet in any pictures like, Surprise! that would be cool lol.

I just want another X-Men,maybe Colossus,his cards are awesome!
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Ok, i want Sage to be there, she would be aswome! but for now, the only character that i want is Phoenix.

I think Phoenix will be released soon,almost all the new characters so far are X-Men.

Let's hope so, Phoenix will be really fun to play with, i'm sure about it.

July 18, 2011, 05:48PM #1123 Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 05:50PM by Daken Howlett
Phoenix is immortal,so i think she will be really fun to play with...XD

EDIT:10 minutes and the game will be down...

Dont forget the Bucky and female Capt. America.