Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Have they removed the Sanctum Sanctorum from the Daily Bugle Zone

Quote from: White Queen on November 04, 2011, 02:48PM

I dont know, lol, I didnt even check!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 04, 2011, 02:50PM
I dont know, lol, I didnt even check!
xD lol. Btw can you enter the Sanctum Sanctorum and if you can what is there inside. Anything special and interesting?

Quote from: White Queen on November 04, 2011, 02:52PM
xD lol. Btw can you enter the Sanctum Sanctorum and if you can what is there inside. Anything special and interesting?

Yup you can go inside, and there is a clocking device like where you go invisible

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 04, 2011, 02:47PM
You just let he robots get to where you are 3 times and lose all your lives, then it saves your score
Thanks. NEver thought suicide would be so handy

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 04, 2011, 02:54PM
Thanks. NEver thought suicide would be so handy

Me either lol!

I wonder if after the Europeon Server Beta ends they will merge the two servers. Because it will be a little lonely there. The other thing when will they actually make it so we can call it "Available in Europe" and not just "Available in Some Parts of Europe"

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 04, 2011, 02:43PM
Lol you did!?! I didn't even notice. I entered a sort of hypnotic trance after completing 20 rocket missions lol. I'm so sorry for not seeing you! :(

No problem.  I was messaging you after we landed and then all of a sudden you disappeared into the "Arcade" oblivion!  HA!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

For thou who dont have it, BUY the redskull mission, its  an amazing mission :D

Got somewhere around the 2400 silver today, so im like half on Jeannie, seeing as how I only spend like 5/4 hours on this, I pressume tommorow is the day imma get her :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Anyone need to win/lose some card missions?

November 04, 2011, 03:12PM #1975 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 03:51PM by fox456
I'm letting Midnightphoenix win 9 games right now.  I may need to win some later though.  Thanks.

EDIT:  Midnightphoenix, did you get all the games you needed?

November 04, 2011, 05:16PM #1976 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 05:51PM by MarvelFan12345
Unlocked Colossus (finally!) and he is really fun. He plays like a wrestler and his heroup is completely unique

Quote from: White Queen on November 04, 2011, 02:48PM
Yeah its gone.

Quote from: fox456 on November 04, 2011, 03:12PM
I'm letting Midnightphoenix win 9 games right now.  I may need to win some later though.  Thanks.

EDIT:  Midnightphoenix, did you get all the games you needed?

Fox do you still need any more missions? I'll be glad to get a beatdown from you ;)

EDIT: Finally bought my last character from the shop! Now I have all the characters who can be bought.

Gah! I must play now! I want  Colossus! XD lol.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 04, 2011, 05:16PM
Fox do you still need any more missions? I'll be glad to get a beatdown from you ;)

EDIT: Finally bought my last character from the shop! Now I have all the characters who can be bought.

That is AWESOME that you've got all the heroes now!  I wonder how many people have done that.  I may take you up on the offer for card games.  I'll let you know if I have trouble getting some wins.  :)

So wait is there more challenges now? And if so are they hard?
@Marvelfan so you have every single character in the game now XD