Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you all for the suggestions. I bOught Phoenix and I think she's really unique. I love her healing power which I think is very useful when I'm on a mission and we have a adamantium metal and someone dies and and we get a silver metal instead.

Also how do I raise squad level? My next challenge is to raise it to 200 and I'm at 135. When I bought Phoenix it raised to 137. Everytime I level up it raises up one. So is their s faster way to do this?

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 01, 2012, 09:43PM
Thank you all for the suggestions. I bOught Phoenix and I think she's really unique. I love her healing power which I think is very useful when I'm on a mission and we have a adamantium metal and someone dies and and we get a silver metal instead.

Also how do I raise squad level? My next challenge is to raise it to 200 and I'm at 135. When I bought Phoenix it raised to 137. Everytime I level up it raises up one. So is their s faster way to do this?
Nope. Buying characters and maxing their level can get you extra squad levels but the main thing is leveling up your characters. It helps when you have multiple characters your leveling at the same time. If you collect all the tokens and smash a lot of trouble bots you can get usually a level every day or two on each. I have a level of about 560 and I've just bought two months of subscription over my life. One at christmas and one this month cause I have spare time to get all the tokens and all the prize wheel gold every day. You can get a max of 150 gold on the wheel plus twenty gold if you have the max daily bonus so every four days or so you can get a new character. every two days if they're on sale. it's a pretty good deal. Plus when you start getting more challenges taken care of they reward you with things like gold, silver, tickets and characters, all of which help you get more squad level.

Well, as DeeDooo already knows, I'm a bit biased towards Iron Man, so when they came out with the Mark VII Avengers Iron Man, I was all over that!!  :stark: Its a bit of a low-blow by Gazillion to charge twice as much for Avengers Iron Man than they do for the other Avengers characters they have released so far. But, whatever...

Now they need to make all the movie Iron Man armors... they already have 2 (the Mark I and Mark VII). And the Iron Man 2 War Machine armor would be nice too. There are 5 Iron Man armors for SHSO (6 if you include Iron Patriot, but Norman Osborne in there, not Tony Stark, so I don't consider it in the same category), and only 1 War Machine... come on Gazillion!  :warmachine:

I thought they would release the 2012 Amazing Spider-Man character for the big movie release tomorrow... they still have time, but I'll be disappointed if they don't.

So now I'm deciding between Avengers Captain America, Ant Man and Ultimate Comics Spiderman...Suggestions?

Ive heard that Ant Man is pretty fun, not to sure on the others.

It has been awhile since they last updated hasnt it?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Well, they've "updated" pretty much every week for awhile if you call changing the heroes that are on sale, "updating."  Tomorrow should be the next "update."  Avengers Month has been going on for nearly three months, or so it seems.

I was thinking that they need to do something more than that because it's getting stale.  Perhaps they've moved some of their employees to other projects....  I hope they don't let it just rot away.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Yeah I see that they change the on sale characters, but I mean like bigger updates. Like no new characters really get released, Movie Black Widow hasnt been released yet, Avengers Month is now 3 months long, when it should be more about Spiderman now I think or at least something different.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

They posted on FB to be patient, cause their still working on the next update and are tryin to perfect it. So I doubt it'll be much longer.

Hopefully that means it's something big like the x-mansion or something XD

Quote from: DeeDooo on July 17, 2012, 08:38AM
Hopefully that means it's something big like the x-mansion or something XD

We can only hope lol :D

Quote from: Scabbia on July 17, 2012, 08:23AM
They posted on FB to be patient, cause their still working on the next update and are tryin to perfect it. So I doubt it'll be much longer.

Nothing so far today.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I saw that they posted on facebook the game will be down for about an hour or so today. Hopefully something happens.

Sounds like its just a character update... It'd be nice if they added more activities to do, just my opinion.

Quote from: Scabbia on July 17, 2012, 06:05PM
Sounds like its just a character update... It'd be nice if they added more activities to do, just my opinion.

I agree, they really need to add in something new. It is very boring to play now, at least I think it is. I think they need a new world, maybe some cool new missions that have new villains in them that haven't been used yet. And just some brand new things to the game. I also would love to see them add in playable villain characters.