Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: DeeDooo on August 02, 2012, 07:34PM
As far as agent only characters go, I like Avengers Nick Fury, Avengers Hawkeye, Black Widow and MK1 Iron Man. Deadpool is awesome in zones but rubbish in missions >,<

Thanks for your input! Avengers Nick Fury and Hawkeye were on my list of possibilities, I have both Black Widows already, and everyone else for me is a toss up as of now.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Samurai Wolverine is the next hero getting released.

Facebook page quote:
QuoteA new hero is sharpening his sword, getting ready to arrive in Super Hero City....

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

In honor of Spiderman's 50th anniversary Marvel Super Hero Squad is allowing everyone to add Spidey to their squad for only 500 gold for 1 week only.

Can someone tell me if this is worth it?

I am going in now and the screen that popped up when I was logging in said it costs 800 gold for Spider-Man.  I've been trying to get into the game for awhile now, but it keeps crashing on me.  I have one of the Spider-Man characters (members only) so I can't use it.  As I recall, he was fun.  However, I wouldn't spend 800 gold for him.  But then again, you are a member and get alot of gold.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I don't even really get on much unless something new that I want comes out lol. I have Spidergirl and Spider Woman already and didn't really know if Spidey was worth the gold.

So, midnightphoenix123, did you buy Spider-Man?

Quote from: fox456 on August 26, 2012, 06:20PM
So, midnightphoenix123, did you buy Spider-Man?

No I didn't really know if it was worth it, maybe I can sometime later on if I want him.

He'll eventually come down in price I think.

Quote from: fox456 on August 26, 2012, 06:57PM
He'll eventually come down in price I think.

He should I think they should change some of the pricing once they have been up for so long.

"Avenging" Wolverine was released today, like we need another Wolverine. And Hawkeye has been updated. And a new mission has been released where Magneto controls all the different Iron Mans called "Attack of the Iron Men."

That must have been late today because all I saw for "updates" this week was a sale for Gambit and Rogue....

The Magneto mission sounds cool.  I wish they would do more with the card game though.

By the way, how do you guys like Gambit and Rogue in the game?  I might get one of them.

I think Rogue is awesome! I don't know If I have gambit, if I do then I obviously have never played him.

Rogue is amazing! lol. She really is good in the game, Gambit's good as well, but not as good as others... Gambit's like a medium level... I guess... That's my opinion.

SO this is what should be expected to come

New Characters: Iron Man MK II, Moon Knight, Black Knight, Professor X, Classic Ms Marvel, Namor, Jubilee, Iron Fist, Arachne, Iron Spider, Anti-Venom, Mockingbird, Astonishing Cyclops, Bishop, and Hope Summers.

^ These characters are either tested , going through testing or have code program files already encoded.

Missions: Whiplash, Phoenix 5, Mysterio, Mastermold, Thanos, and Masters of Evil.

Zone: X-Mansion

Can't wait for Professor X, Jubilee, Iron Fist, Arcachne, and Mockingbird! Also don't forget White Phoenix :D