Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For some reason when I try to play, during the loading screen it sends me back to the Homepage. :( It was fine a day ago.

Quote from: White Queen on March 31, 2013, 03:47PM
For some reason when I try to play, during the loading screen it sends me back to the Homepage. :( It was fine a day ago.

I don't know if it would help, but did you try to re-download the game files? Or delete the files you have already and then re-download them?

The game is always screwy when I try and play too :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

March 31, 2013, 03:54PM #3182 Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 04:27PM by White Queen
Il try that now :(

and Now I have to wait a year and a half :P

EDIT: Done, AHHHHH IT DID NOTHING T_T It still sends me back to the HeroUp.com Homepage during the Gazillion Presents... screen T_T

Quote from: White Queen on March 31, 2013, 03:54PM
Il try that now :(

and Now I have to wait a year and a half :P

EDIT: Done, AHHHHH IT DID NOTHING T_T It still sends me back to the HeroUp.com Homepage during the Gazillion Presents... screen T_T

Grr, darn game! :/ I wonder why it's being stupid.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

April 01, 2013, 01:04AM #3184 Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 01:08AM by White Queen
Ok it's been like a day... more or less. I still can't play :( I can't even send a ticket because I can't open the Help/Support thing. :( This has never happened before T_T

Edit: I Managed to cancel the resend thing, but it just stays at the "Gazillion Entertainment Present..." screen for all eternity

For today only, Bombastic Bag man has been released for 25,000 silver!

April 02, 2013, 03:02AM #3186 Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 03:06AM by White Queen
Can someone please send a ticket for me, because I can't for some reason :( it won't open the support/help.

Everytime I try to play the game, when it reaches the "Gazillion Entertainment present..." screen it sends me back to the homepage of heroup.com

I tried everything to fix it, redownloaded the game files, launched the game without downloading the game files, removed and re-installed unity, java, flash player, shockwave player. And repairing/cleaning the registry. And using the anti-malware software I have.
Nothing works :(

The game works fine on my mom's laptop though.

So the problem is from my computer, but I don't have any other ideas on how to fix it :C

Also I think this is the same issue that's preventing me from playing any flash game, they appear but stay on the 'Loading' Screen forever.

Everything was fine two days ago :/

I can try and send one for you.

Venom, the Symbiote Villain, is now available in our brand new Mystery Box! Inside the Mystery Box, you will find a random selection of awesome Items (including unreleased Cards for our Online Card Game) and Heroes. Mystery Boxes can be purchased in the Shop under the Goodies tab.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 01, 2013, 04:34PM
For today only, Bombastic Bag man has been released for 25,000 silver!

Did you get him?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on April 02, 2013, 08:56PM
Did you get him?

Yeah I bought him and Squirrel Girl and now im poor bahahaha, I have like 25 gold and 14 silver.

OK, I think I'm about to be really bummed.  This 25,000 silver deal -- was it YESTERDAY???

Quote from: fox456 on April 02, 2013, 08:58PM
OK, I think I'm about to be really bummed.  This 25,000 silver deal -- was it YESTERDAY???

Yeah it was :(

Man, I miss one day....   How do you like him?

Quote from: fox456 on April 02, 2013, 09:07PM
Man, I miss one day....   How do you like him?

He seems alright, I haven't gotten a chance to play a mission with him or Squirrel Girl yet. So far he seems like Spiderman, I would assume since I don't think I have a spiderman.

April 02, 2013, 09:14PM #3194 Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 09:17PM by fox456
Hmmm, don't you have Black Suit Spider-Man?  I can't play him anymore because he's members only.

Have you bought a Venomous Box?  I'm wondering if it could be a dud prize of some kind.