Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Polygone on August 07, 2013, 10:37AM
xD, I used to use auto click software aswell xd, How many tickets did you get in the end? 2500?
Nah, 2050 was enough. I had like 4600 silver at the time. And I still have 183 tickets!
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

What is this "auto clicker" program?  How does it work?  I've never heard of that before, but it sounds useful.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on August 07, 2013, 01:49PM
What is this "auto clicker" program?  How does it work?  I've never heard of that before, but it sounds useful.
It doesn't just sound useful, it IS useful. Google up Auto clicker (the name of an auto-clicking program). It will click automatically instead of you left-mouse-buttoning. Very useful if you have a cr*pload of tickets like I did. All you have to do is just wait or do something else you'd want to. Auto clicker will do the rest.

Does the clicker know to give the wheel time to spin or does it just keep clicking away?

Quote from: fox456 on August 07, 2013, 04:33PM
Does the clicker know to give the wheel time to spin or does it just keep clicking away?
It can click at a rate of your choosing. While the clicker is open, you can choose a spot for your cursor and press the space bar to copy the horizontal and vertical axes which the clicker will click on. When I first opened it, the rate of clicking said 500. Leave it that way. Also, leave the number of clicks at 0. It will click until you press the Esc button to stop it. Mean while, you can do just about anything outside of the computer. Oh, and don't worry about moving the cursor, the program will keep it there no matter how hard you try to move it.

Cool!  I'm going to look into this.  Thanks.

August 08, 2013, 09:12AM #3396 Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 10:57AM by midnightphoenix123
There is another Gold Mission as today's Daily Mission. Flat Broke and Rusted.

Edit: Looks like Thanos is up next.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

He's avaible in a...Behold....INFINITY BOX!

I swear to god, this whole box thing is just to get people to buy more gold, and its plain sad, they need to realese more normal heroes/villains

EDIT : Next 3 villains will most likely be Mysterio & Sabretooth & Abombination, the only non realesed villains in the loading screen
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

August 08, 2013, 12:10PM #3398 Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 12:36PM by midnightphoenix123
I agree I really dislike the whole box thing, I will admit I spent too much gold on them, only gaining one hero in the process. I just wish they would release the villains like regular heroes. They could still have the boxes but instead it's just like a mystery box. All heroes and villains, cards, items, food etc are included in the box. Heroes and Villains being much harder to obtain.

And according to the Marvel Super Hero Squad wiki, which has been right for the most part, but sometimes wrong, has Mysterio, Beta Ray Bill, and Archangel up for release. They could come out whenever or not at all.

Edit: And remember this video that came out showcasing new heroes that were supposed to come out? Well we still have yet to see several of them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jDRVW3fb4Y

Bishop
Classic Ms. Marvel
Joe Fixit/ Grey Hulk
Asguardian Thor
Steve Rogers
Iron Spider
Classic Falcon
Professor X
Classic Black Panther/ Female Black Panther.

They also showed Pepper Pots/ Rescue but without her helmet, so that may have been changed.

Edit 2:

Oh thank the Marvel lords they have answered one of our prayers! haha

QuoteNo longer a Jr. S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent? Miss playing your favorite S.H.I.E.L.D. Heroes? Now you can keep playing S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Only Heroes even after your subscription expires!!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Just encountered a bug on the Doc Ock mission Claw and disorder. But this time, it was to my advantage. OK, so I just found an armor boost while fighting Doc Ock and it lasted much longer than usual. It lasted for 1 minute and 30 secs, the rest of the battle. Or is it just me? It usually lasts long like a damage boost or speed boost?

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 08, 2013, 12:10PM
... Oh thank the Marvel lords they have answered one of our prayers! haha

FINALLY!  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that message.  I was in doubt until I actually saw my member characters in my lineup.  I have six of them.  I mistakenly thought that they would help me raise my squad level alot, but come to find out, three of them were already maxed out.  The other three were on levels 5, 9 and 10.  Anyway, I am happy that they made this change.  I always thought it was bad that you lost access to those characters.

Quote from: fox456 on August 09, 2013, 05:51AM
FINALLY!  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that message.  I was in doubt until I actually saw my member characters in my lineup.  I have six of them.  I mistakenly thought that they would help me raise my squad level alot, but come to find out, three of them were already maxed out.  The other three were on levels 5, 9 and 10.  Anyway, I am happy that they made this change.  I always thought it was bad that you lost access to those characters.

I agree it was due time that they allowed you to still play as the member characters.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 09, 2013, 07:29AM
I agree it was due time that they allowed you to still play as the member characters.
Is it weird that this makes me wish the Shso admins made the member characters available to non-members for 3 days? Maybe for Christmas or their next birthday. Getting all of those heroes and maxing them=lots of fast squad points!

Quote from: corvetterules on August 09, 2013, 07:37AM
Is it weird that this makes me wish the Shso admins made the member characters available to non-members for 3 days? Maybe for Christmas or their next birthday. Getting all of those heroes and maxing them=lots of fast squad points!

Do you mean to play as or to buy?

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 09, 2013, 08:17AM
Do you mean to play as or to buy?
Buy.