The Voice's of the X-Men from their first to last!

Started by Midnightphoenix, March 21, 2011, 05:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I know this is totally not that part of the subject, but I do know that the voice actress who did Jubilee's voice in TAS also did Claire Redfields and Yoko's in the Resident Evil Series. And the one who did Jean's in TAS, did Jill's voice in Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (Which in my opinion, doesn't fit her but oh well).

Jean's TAS voice also voice jill in MVC2 Here is Jill Resident Evil 3 Nemesis, you can totally here Jean in her voice a lot when she screams to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy9YgMyFhaA&feature=related here is some from Mugen which is still MVC2 sorry for the music its a little hard to hear http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM7u-kOqBXg&feature=related

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I liked TAS Jean, only she felt older than the Jean in the comics (90s and Morrison's Run) and considering how in TAS she was always fainting and crying for Scott, I'm not that fond of her. The MUA2 voice actress was also nice but felt way too old for Jean. Sue Storm is older than Jean by many years yet her voice actress sounded way younger. Jennifer Hale has to be my fav but I love the Evolution, MUA, and Legend ones as well.

It always sounds like the Evo voices are a combo of their TAS voice and WATX or something else lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

i liked her voice in watx and in evolution, but when i think of jean, i think... first female xmen, so i think a more mature voice suits her. so i guess watx's voice would be good for that, but tas' voice, in my opinion, suits her in that mature level better.

Yeah I always thought mature to, I like her Evo voice for being young tho! When they did the original x-men part in WATX it didnt make sense to me when they had adult voices's lol

I voted for Jennifer Hale, but I really like Venus Terzo and the voice from the X-Men Legends games, that actress was great.
I think the TAS was a little too dramatic, but which voice wasn't in that show, haha.

As for Storm, I think this MVC3 is the best one yet, even though I liked the TAS voice.
And Emma's WATX was cool, but I always imagined Emma with the voice from XML1.

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

I like Storm's TAS the most I just think it fits her, and Jean's WATX and TAS are both up there at least for me, and Emma's voice for me is her WATX but she hasnt been in a lot of things 3 shows, WATX, TAS, Pryde of the X-Men, and the Astonishing X-Men plus some games http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/characters/X-Men/Emma-Frost/