IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by lucsantunes, March 12, 2011, 08:25AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi Guys, was wondering if it absorbs the powers in the rogue x men legends 2 for ps2, can not remember
  :rogue:

Yes, rogue absorbs the powers of enemies in the ps2 version of XML2

any xmen legends game shes on, she absorbs the powers. thats for all systems.

Using her 3rd power, Power Theft, you can use the one of the targeted enemy's powers in place of Power Theft for some time. Some character powers (like the Cerci's) cannot be stolen.

Cats are superior to humans and one day they will rule the Earth.

Its unfortunate in XL2 the Power Theft runs out as soon as the enemy dies which usually means you can only usually get two or 3 moves out of the absorbed power or even less if you have a team of heavy hitters that tend to dispatch enemies in an eyeblink. So the move almost becomes pointless if your team is too powerful.

However in X-Men Legends 1 her Power Theft move was so much better thought out, as you could keep using the stolen power even after your chosen victim had died  for almost up to a minute because it was worked out through a time limit and not whether your enemy had died or not.
Why they changed the format is beyond me. It was a favourite move of mine in Legends 1 but after seeing how they changed it in Legends 2 I never used it. Big shame