The "Your Banned" game

Started by Midnightphoenix, July 31, 2011, 09:14AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Banned for thinking the same way

Banned for banning someone who thinks the same way as you while that is completly bizzare seeing as they think the same way, I mean if you show appropiate behavior you should not ban him because its just so plain stupid that its bizzare to even think about that, actually while thinking about it it does seem kind of not weird for banning him as the purpose of this game is to ban the one above you, however said person was at another page making said person not above you giving you absolutly no reason to ban him ,yet you still ban him meaning you broke the rules, but you couldnt ban anyone else, so in a certain sense you didnt broke the rules, however you still did for banning someone who was on another page, plus he was thinking the same way as you so there should be no reason to ban him because you are thinking the same way, typing this makes this a good ban, because half of the people here can not type this, meaning that I have a pretty long ban, and im gonna bet that the person below me is banning me for typing a wall of pointless text just because I was trying to have a good ban reason, which I did, however not everyone seems to agree with that, seeing as it is still a wall of text, anyone would be to lazy to actually read this, stand alone type it, however here I am still typing this endless wall of text, I will bet that person below me is gonna ban me for typing this wall of text, but then I could ban him for typing a short ban, which doesnt give a good reason why I was banned, oh well, I guess its just a small world, speaking about small worlds, the Disney attraction song is horribly annoying and is in my head for like almost a week, so annoying, yet so good as well, anyway :"

THOU ARE BANNED!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

banned for posting a too long message!

Still waiting for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Turbo HD awesometacular kick-ass OMGWTFBBQ coolness EX-cellent remix power version...

@Polygone Banned because I did just read that whole thing XD

@MarvelMark Banned because I agree with you

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Banned for reading my whole thing :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Lol Banned for thinking I wouldn't/ everyone wouldn't

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS