Venom VS. Wolverine who would win?

Started by Eddie Brock Venom, July 29, 2011, 10:37AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolverine
strength: can lift 1 ton, Healing factor, razor sharp adamantium claws and bones, rage, great martial artist, feral senses...

Venom
strength: can lift 25 tons, symbiote healing, webs, speed, rage, can stick to almost any surface, shape shifting, invisibility...

I would go with Venom(Eddie Brock) because he is generally stronger than Wolverine(James Howlett aka Logan)

I've seen many people on the internet vote for wolverine but here are the facts:
Wolverine's claws proved useless against Brock's symbiote in many comics and games. And Wolvies healing wouldn't help him because Venom would rip his head off. Because Wolverines bones are made of indestructible metal but his cartilage between the bones isn't because if it were he wouldn't be able to move. So he is very much killable. Venom is stronger and much faster, he is fast as Spider-man and Spidey can dodge a bullet lets see Wolvie do that. Venom is vulnerable to sonics and fire but he can endure fire but not sonics. And to top it all off, Venom to, has remarkable healing.

So Wolvie has little hope Lets see what a Wolvie fan will say because it is clear by now that my favorite MARVEL character is Venom!

I think you could have posted this in the VS game to see what people would say. And I think the reason you believe Venom would win, well most of the reason is, is because your a Venom fan. I'm a fan of neither but I believe Wolverine would win. I know his claws would not be worthless in this fight. Its not like Venom can't be hurt by them. And Ive never seen anyone rip off someone elses head in a comic before Im sure its happend but most likely not alot at all. So I dont see that happening, and the whole dodging a bullet thing real doesn't play a factor in this fight as neither of them would be shooting at each other. Venom may be able to dodge a bullet but Logan could most likely cut it in half, or just get hit by it and heal. So I believe Wolverine would be the winner, but I know it would most likely be a hard battle for the two...

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Wolverine would win,he already faced apocalypse who is almost a god,and fought Magneto who could break his bones in a second.He faced almost every villain and he almost never lose,Venom cant rip Wolverine head off because he doesnt have super speed but Wolverine have the speed of a animal(i dont know if that confirmed).Wolverine claws are made of adamantium so he can make sonic,and Venom is vulnerable to it,so definitely Wolverine would win another battle.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

July 31, 2011, 02:57PM #5 Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 03:07PM by Eddie Brock Venom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHvWnzxcL30

I think Venom would win if they had a fight. Wolverine won against all kinds of guys because he was a "good" guy not nice but he fought for good and you can't make evil win in  the end that was the same thing with spiderman Venom could rip him thousands of times heck Spidey admitted it but Spidey won because he's the hero. Bad guys can only win in "What If" comics

No help no weapons only characters fight to the dead:
If you pit Venom and Wolverine in one arena VENOM would win I think.
If you pit Venom and Spider-man in one arena VENOM wins.

And we don't even have to start with if Eddie was Anti-Venom he has no weakens that Spidey or Wolvie could use and his strength level is 70 tons and he has all kinds of powers.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Vemon takes this.. he  could wrap around wolverine's arm and hold his claws still. rendering him incapable of movement

I remember seeing an issue of civil war side story, I think it was the x-men one, where it shows Wolverine's skin completely melted off by lava or something and it looked like he was still alive,so a simple...black goop woudnt hurt him at all.Wolverine does have an advantidge on Venom because Wolverine has the claws that can cut Venom's many tentacles and maybe even his tounge so I think that Wolverine would win,but Venom would give a hard fight.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Wolvie survived the lave because it melted everything except the bone marrow. But wolverine can be killed easily Venom is far faster, I don't know why everybody thinks Venom slow he can even sometime surprise Spidey with his speed but spidey is faster.

Wolvie can only hurt Venom if Venom wants it, like in the comics Venom lets wolvie scratch him because he knows that wolvie can't hurt the symbiote, that the same thing with bullets.

So I think Venom would win easily because he could never let wolvie catch him, rendering the claws useless. And concerning the healing factor, Wolvie is far from unbeatable but Marvel can't allow for such a character to be killed. Wolverines bones are made of indestructible metal but his cartilage between the bones isn't because if it were he wouldn't be able to move. So he can be decapitated very easily by Venom.

Venom could decapitate him and throw his body parts in the Ocean or heck as soon as Venom grabs wolverine he could jump in the Ocean and submerge and leave him at 50 m below the sea surface, Venom can breath underwater and Wolvie would sink even better because of the adamantium skeleton. Do you see the IRONY Wolverines greatest weapon will be his downfall.

QuoteVenom is stronger and much faster, he is fast as Spider-man and Spidey can dodge a bullet lets see Wolvie do that.

Wolverine doesn't need to dodge a bullet, he takes bullets for breakfast. Chuck Norris takes bullets, breakfasts and Wolverine and Venom for breakfast.

Lol just thought I put this up there http://www.nochucknorris.com/ since chuck norris was brought in now :P

Venom doesn't need to dodge a bullet even more than Wolvie. Hit wolvie with a desert eagle 50AE or Barett M107 50cal and he will fall down and regenerate, Venom would just stay there and laugh and maybe even shoot the bullets back at you.

But I just mentioned the the bullet dodge to demonstrate Venom's speed, I don't know why people always mention "wolverine doesn't need to dodge a bullet" heck Venom can take bullets far better than Wolverine.

Venom doesn't need to dodge a bullet but he CAN and wolvie doesn't need to dodge a bullet but even if he wanted he COULDN'T.

Venom is faster, stronger, smarter, better at healing (symbiote), has webs that can incapacitate wolverine just with his hands down than the claws will do him no good. Wolvie can't even breath under water Venom could drown him at least beyond the other million ways that Venom could kill him. Venom wins all the way.

I dont think the bullet thing has anything to do with this I doubt they would be shooting each other. And wolverine can just put his claws in front of his face and the bullets wouldn't hit him. And I still dont think Venom would be fine and dandy will being stabbed by the strongest metal. And there is a person in the venom suit, so just rip off the Venom and kill whos inside problem solved