Venom VS. Wolverine who would win?

Started by Eddie Brock Venom, July 29, 2011, 10:37AM

Previous topic - Next topic
That's the ting the Venom symbiote heals instantly. Believe me I've read allot of comics in which Venom and Wolvie battled.

Wolverine gave Venom a direct hit in the chest and as soon as he took his claws out of Brock, Eddie healed. Venom's healing is better than Wolvies allot.

BTW you guys brought up the bullets I just said that Venom is faster than Wolvie ALLOT and that he can dodge a bullet if he wants.

I DIDN'T MEAN THEY WILL SHOOT AT EACH OTHER I NEVER SAID SUCH A THING.

Bullets were talked about in your first post. And if they aren't shooting at each other, then its not needed info. Like I said Wolverine can just rip the venom off anf kill Eddie, Im sure the Venom suit has a weekness like in the movie it was the giant bell.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It wasn't just the bell. It's been known in the comics that the symbiotes save one, are weak vs loud sounds.

Oh boy, would it be fun if Venom kicked Wolverine in the stressballs so Wolverine makes a loud female scream-sound and defeating Venom that way xD

Both can be knocked out. Venom ain't immune to a knockout. And he mostly adapts to his surroundings only. Wolverine adapts to both surrounds, situation and the enemy due to combat experience for many years.

Sorry i'd have to say Wolverine by far. Despite Venom's traits and abilities, they don't always make the difference.

Yep, Wolverine would defnitly win

The game example shown is just plain simple, because Venom has to win for story purposes
If Marvel would make an actual fight with the two, Wolvie would also win

Venom ain't immune to damage, Wolverine also ain't immune to damage

Wolverine would stuck his claws in the Venom suit, and rip it in half
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

August 02, 2011, 02:20PM #19 Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 02:24PM by Eddie Brock Venom
Wolverine stuck his claws in Venom a thousand times in allot of comics and he couldn't rip the symbiote of. Venom would rip Wolvie apart.
Venom beat carnage, Juggernaut, wolvie couldn't do Chocolate egg to him. Wolverine has problems with sabertooth nuff said and even Spidey could beat Wolverine and he is scared Chocolate egg of Venom.

Wolvie is one of the weakest characters in marvel as much as we love him.

Lol Wolverine isnt one of the weakest. Its just because he is put up against god like people.... hello Jean grey. They show she can't beat him but we all know she can, and if she "can't" Venom cant either. The way you talk about Venom makes me think you think he is unbeatable. Im sure Wolverine could rip off the Venom suit, Wolverine is a lot stronger then you make him sound. For the man who has the strongest metal in him you make him sound like he is a little girl with plastic forks for claws

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

August 02, 2011, 02:26PM #21 Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 02:46PM by Eddie Brock Venom
Venom is far from the strongest his strenght is only 25 tons and Wolvies is a puny 1 ton compared to other characters he is a weakling.

Wolverine has skills but against Venom he is outmatched. Wolverine only beat the other "strong" caracters because he had help from other like 5-7 characters

This would have left only the skeleton of Wolvie and Venom is unharmed:

Venom even survived a rocket with fire and every thing if that didn't tare of the symbiote wolve sure couldn't:

Wolverine has beat strong characters on his own many times, being able to lift more tons doesn't have a lot to do with everything. Wolverine is was stronger then you are making him. You really make him weak. Im sticking with Wolverine because he is way stronger then you make him. If Spider man can stop the Venom Wolverine can

August 02, 2011, 02:43PM #23 Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 02:47PM by Eddie Brock Venom
If you were hit by 25 tons it would matter.  :venom:

Anatomy 101 if Venom hit wolvie in the head it would have ripped it of, his skull is from indestructible metal but his head is connected to his neck by cartilage but it wouldn't be ethical if MARVEL had done that to one of the most popular and one of best sold character Wolvie is an underdog that is why we like him.

There was a better feat in marvel comics presents where Venom laughs off Wolverine shoving his claws into his chest.

Physical attacks do almost nothing. In order to hurt him, you have to have Colossus level strength and even then sometimes Venom's showings have allowed him to laugh off attacks from the class 100 Juggernaut but I'll only use average showings here.

I dont like Wolverine, nor Venom. This is just getting silly. Im sticking with Logan. Like said in this topic Venom isnt immune to anything, Loud noises made the venom suit freak out in the movie Wolverine can just do this and rip off the suit.

August 02, 2011, 02:51PM #25 Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 02:59PM by Eddie Brock Venom
The movies are crap I don't even take them into consideration they are another universe I am talking about Earth 616. Venom couldn't be killed like in Spider-Man 3.

Venom has a small weakness for fire and a big one for sonics but not the one like in spider-man 3 that is just crap. In the comics Eddie learned the symbiote to suppress the pain of fire he is still in pain but it doesn't hurt him that much.

Obviously the sound works aganist him. The movies are based off of the comics, so they used the comics to come up with the sound thing. So it works. Im done with this. Im sticking to Wolverine. Your trying to fight my thought on this every post. I just believe Wolverine would win I posted what I believe, but you turn everything done, when I know the points I pointed out along with the others are right. Your a Venom fan so you aren't going to believe Logan would win, if you were a Logan fan you would believe Logan would win. If your in the middle like me and dont really care you pick who you believe would win and thats what I did. And first of all if this is the 616 univerese and we are doing Eddie Brock venom he no longer has that Black Venom suit he is the Anti Venom....

OKay so Eddie Brock WINS he's Anti-Venom, he can lift 75 tons, has all kinds of powers that I don't want to mention now, has no weaknesses except the POISON that wolvie can't use and even if he could Venom takes the Murmasa blade and kills Wolverine with one strike.

And I am to picking a "fight" you say what you think and I give some more details and facts that, why I think Venom would win that's it. Sorry if I offended anybody :venom:

Well you cant just change the venom now as you used the original so this is an old Venom fight. But im finished with this. I express my thoughts on it and you just have to come back annoyed and fight aganist it even tho I know these are true facts about Venom's weakness. Deal with my thoughts on it and see what others say. This should be a fun thing to see peoples thoughts and why not to have people type up their thoughts and why etc and you come back at it and try to make Venom god like aganist him. I dont care who wins both of them could die for all I care. And if like you said Wolverine always has help then he would in this situation according to you so then im sure Venom would lose.

August 02, 2011, 03:14PM #29 Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 03:33PM by Eddie Brock Venom
No no I am not changing Venom this is the battle in the time till Brock had the Venom symbiote in the 616 time but you said: "And first of all if this is the 616 univerese and we are doing Eddie Brock venom he no longer has that Black Venom suit he is the Anti Venom...." So I just said if that's the point than.

Somebody says 1 "why" wolvie :wolverine: would win I say 10 "why" Venom :venom: would win.