How much would it suck being...

Started by Shauny7488, July 02, 2007, 07:14PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 09, 2007, 02:38AM #15 Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 11:07PM by Midnight Curse
I did that on purpose.

More:
The poker opponent of Black Cat
Magneto as traffic police

wouldnt be too much trouble to get back on topic?

Quote from: Midnight Curse on August 09, 2007, 02:38AM
I did that on purpose.

sure ya did :P
more:
MODOK with brain damage
Namor in the middle of a drought
Bruce Banner on Prozac

it would suck being the Hulk's punching bag

I don't understand why I didn't think of those in the first place. They're so obvious.

Sabretooth's Manicurist and Psychiatrist!
The Punisher's Ammo Supplier!
Quicksilver's Shoe supplier!
Silver Surfer's Waxer and Polisher!

I know I would love to be She-Hulk's and Elektra's Masseuse. :D

It would totally suck being Galactus's weighing machine :D.

To be around Deadpool on too much caffeine! :)

to be Sabretooth's dentist
to be Mr. Fantastic's chiropractor
to be married to Deadpool
to be a comedian and have Spider-Man write your material

Quote from: msmarvel2007 on September 10, 2007, 09:28AM
to be a comedian and have Spider-Man write your material
i didnt quite get that one but i think the Spider-Man is a pretty funny guy

Spider-Man is funny but some of his humor is bad jokes and puns.

QuoteThe Punisher's Ammo Supplier!
Dude, that's like THE most lucrative job on the planet. Stressful (G.W. Bridge and Nick Fury will pay you very frequent visits, I promise), but lucrative.

I think it would suck to be...

...Deadpool's tailor. Those who remember his old solo series and the story arc "Johnny Handsome" know what I mean -- he goes through his costumes faster than the Blob goes through his lunch!

...the judge type on the American Idol show if Songbird, Syrin, Banshee, Kylun and Enchantress decide to try their luck. All AT ONCE.

...the guy who will be stuck in the same room with Rogue and Dazzler. It will probably be messy.

...the janitor in the Baxter Building. Or Fisk Enterprises. Or Stark Enterprises. Or Shaw Enterprises? Damn, there're too many powered types running large corporations these days that tend to lend their office space for fights among other powered types.

...people in the public swimming pool Electro goes to. Or Deadpool. Or Bolt, for that matter.

...Wolverine's hairdresser?

...caught up in the same room as Deadpool and Spider-Man. You'd WANT to be Echo at that moment.

...Daredevil in a room full of cats and rocking chairs.

...Rogue traveling the subway in rush hour. Ouchie.

...The Absorbing Man in a sweets factory. Or a lingerie store. Or a liquor store?

...stuck in a room of finite volume as a hapless spectator of a fight between Madrox and the Super-Adaptoid.

...Multiple Man's date, actually.

...Klaw fighting Dazzler. Or Echo.

...Deadpool's date?

...Typhoid Mary's date? Oh, wait that wouldn't suck at all, UNLESS your name is "Deadpool" or "Daredevil".

...Dr. Doom's janitor! And castle repairman. And Doombot technician.

...Dr. Doom's plastic surgeon! Or Jigsaw's, for that matter.

That should be enough for new, methinks.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

That's quite a lot. I dunno about Wolvie's hairdresser. I like his hair-style, it resembles a wolverine's ears. Janitor one works, American Idol one definitely works... :laugh:

"...the judge type on the American Idol show if Songbird, Syrin, Banshee, Kylun and Enchantress decide to try their luck. All AT ONCE."

i would love to see black bolt try for idol.
well thats one crappy tv show down...