X-men legends 3 idea

Started by Dozo14, July 06, 2007, 06:25AM

Previous topic - Next topic
An idea has come about.  Maybe there will be an act for every character, kind of like a solo mission.  But the acts will more than likely be short.  For example: Storm has her own mission in Africa and all of a sudden an enemy come and attempts to destroy her, per say, Shadow King.  So she must fight her way through all of his obstacles in order to fight him and possibly destroy him. 
You can upgrade powers and whatnot.  For all the characters in the game, more than likely the choice of Marvel or maybe they will accept ideas from fans.  But yea, that is what I was thinking.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

You mean you would like a game like Marvel: Nemisis Rise Of The Imperfects? That game didn't go so good so I don't know about what you said?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Not like that game.  I already own that game and it actually went very well.   Anyways, the game that I am talking about is the fact that its freestyle while you play the game during taht persons time there.  When you finish their act, then you help save the character that will be next for you to play as, that way it will be like another transition into another act.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

So one mission for each person?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

That reminds me of some old game with the FF and Shulkie playable.

No, one mission would be to simple.  I am talking about an entire act.  This way people would never become bored so easily and cant beat the game that well either.  It's just a way to feed the audience an extreme sense of entertainment.

Like X-Men: The Official Game?

In a sense but alot better.  Xmen: The Officila Game was a little bit under developed and that is what turned me away from it.  I would like the 3rd games to be extremely well done and so good that the ratings will be higher than any Marvel game to come into existance.  That's over demanding but it could happen.

I could take on a project like that after I'm done with creating a XML III on MUA. If you don't have the game I'll make you a winzip file that has all you need to start up the game.

wait, you can create an xmIII?

Yes, with other people's mods and Converted characters I can create a massive mod containing over 50 X-Men characters that we know of.
Also I'm creating new characters that I've made such as Fate who can tell the future through different 'fate' cards.

Do you have the game?

Quote from: Unknown on July 28, 2009, 06:12PM
If you don't have the game I'll make you a winzip file that has all you need to start up the game.

So if people dont have the game you are willing to upload the game for them?
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Wait you mean MUA? Then no i dont have that but I have the game but I do have XMLII

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on July 29, 2009, 09:03PM
So if people dont have the game you are willing to upload the game for them?

I don't think that is allowed.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on July 30, 2009, 10:24AM
I don't think that is allowed.
Yeah that's what I thought too... As isn't that nearly the same as piracy, and even speaking of piracy is forbidden in this forum AND piracy is illegal in most countries
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0