Venom64's TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!

Started by venom64, November 25, 2011, 10:54AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Player:  whiteking
Team:  Emma Frost, Cyclops, Black Widow, and Psylocke
Subs:  Jean Grey and Magneto
Area:  Atlantis (Before the fight against Attuma)

None of my characters has been killed yet, but Psylocke and Cyclops were close... :S
Hoho, the (white)king is rising, lol, I want that first place xD

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Player:  Venom64
Team:  Wolverine, Iron Fist, Hulk, and Deadpool
Subs:  Cyclops and Magneto
Area:  Stark Tower (After Atlantis)

Deadpool Died a couple of times & wolverine was close, had to use magneto to beat the Kraken

Looks like you two are vying for the lead.  Nowhere Man is "no where" to be found!  LOL!  (Actually, he is out of town for a few days from what I understand.  I don't know how much access to the internet and the game that he has right now.)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Player:  Jeanfan321
Team:  Storm,Invisible Woman,Rogue, and Jean Grey
Subs:  Wolverine and Deadpool
Area:  Helicarrier (Beggining of the game but i'll catch up by Wednesday when schoool gets out! :P)

Lol it seems The X-Men is with all of us (speaking of x-men i have some skins for colossus coming up)

December 20, 2011, 08:33PM #50 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 04:43PM by Jeanfan321
Never Mind i forgot i took Rogue out of my roster for She Hulk lol
Player:  Jeanfan321
Team:  Storm,Iceman,Invisible Woman, and Colossus
Subs:  Wolverine and Deadpool
Area:  Helicarrier ( Just after the fight with Bullseye

she hulk is not a nominee though

So after a long dinner with my family and some drinks with my sister and brother in law, I played a bit the game and currently I'm in DrStrange's home before Mephisto's mission.
Psylocke and Natasha were killed by Murderworld's clowns and were replaced for a while.

Player:  whiteking
Team:  Emma Frost, Cyclops, Black Widow, and Psylocke
Subs:  Jean Grey and Magneto
Area:  Sanctum Sanctorum (Before Mephisto's realm mission)

Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Are you purposly trying to kill Psylocke? xD, she seems to be the weakest character in your party :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Actually she's one of the strongest, but she was attacked by a group of those murderworld clowns and you know as I know that they are a real pain.
Anyway I've been playing this since I have A LOT of time and now I'm with the Skrull. On my way, Black Widow was killed in Murderworld, Emma was killed by Mephisto, Cyclops was killed by his minions, everyone except Emma were killed by Loki in a 15 minutes battle (curse your lighting bolts Loki! >.<) and Psylocke fall from the Shiar ship (that was not my fault)... and no one have died on the Srull planet (yet)

This tournament has been a very positive experience, and besides some details, I believe my team is really great, with Emma healing everyone and the crowd control, Cyclops as a ranged figher, Black Widow as my damage dealer and Psylocke as the most agile character.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on December 27, 2011, 03:56PM
Actually she's one of the strongest, but she was attacked by a group of those murderworld clowns and you know as I know that they are a real pain.
Anyway I've been playing this since I have A LOT of time and now I'm with the Skrull. On my way, Black Widow was killed in Murderworld, Emma was killed by Mephisto, Cyclops was killed by his minions, everyone except Emma were killed by Loki in a 15 minutes battle (curse your lighting bolts Loki! >.<) and Psylocke fall from the Shiar ship (that was not my fault)... and no one have died on the Srull planet (yet)

This tournament has been a very positive experience, and besides some details, I believe my team is really great, with Emma healing everyone and the crowd control, Cyclops as a ranged figher, Black Widow as my damage dealer and Psylocke as the most agile character.

Lol it was funny to read that Psylocke fell off the ship XD It made me laugh! Shes just a little curious, but maybe a little to curious around edges.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 27, 2011, 04:04PM
Lol it was funny to read that Psylocke fell off the ship XD It made me laugh! Shes just a little curious, but maybe a little to curious around edges.

Lol I know, that was so ridiculous... oh well, Jean helped me to beat Hussar and Deathbird in her place (by the way Jean was killed by Deathbird but the phoenix revived her 10 seconds later xD)
Phoenix Endsong #5

just so everyone knows i will not be carrying on with the tournament but i will check up on this daily