BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
you decide man, I understand modders have other things to do and not only MUA, but thanks for the attention
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

I ripped a boatload of textures (old and new ones) over the last two days, I will sort them out and edit them accordingly. Expect Emma to arrive soon. Yes, the shiny version.

Um, s'cuse me, but your Photobucket is throwing a temper tantrum. Specifically, the jealous "Look who's popular?" tantrum. And now we can't see all the pretty, pretty skins you've made us.
Mutatis mutandis. Si non confectus, non reficiat.

"Your account has reached the free 10GB bandwidth limit"

>_>
<_<

Jeeze, stupid Photophucket

'm thinking of opening account on more than one host site, but in the end, we burst the free ceiling anyway. :(

It's not the space available on the account, it's the bandwidth for showing images. Kind of stupid rather but they need to make money on something, lol.

Well, it will auto-reset. No big deal. Maybe I'll just put everything on mediafire instead.

July 17, 2014, 05:10PM #682 Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 05:32PM by B.L.A.W
Updating the first page with new links to the pictures, will take a while but at least we'll get to see them lol.

EDIT: Done. Updating the Iron Man post.

Updated the Marvel NOW model again. Make some more tweaks and redid the texture, it looks way better than the last update (in my opinion). Also made a Red version of the skin, based on a statue I saw somewhere on Google images.

Both skins will now have huds packed in a rar file. And both skins now have a mannequin with a brand new pose, matching my Colossus and Cyclops poses. From now on all my new mannequins have a new pose. Advise will be given for character slots with characters who are otherwise too big to be in the front row.

You can find the new and the updated skins at the Iron Man Recap

Great job! Love the red one, I think it's because I'm more used to see Iron man wearing red instead of black.

Updated the Nightclub models. Made some more tweaks and redid the texture. Also made a black version of the skin, based on a images I saw somewhere on Google.

Both skins will now have huds packed in a rar file. And both skins now have a mannequin.

You can find the new and the updated skins at the Iron Man Recap

Are you planning to update some of the XML series models with a LOD someday? Just sayin', if you're really don't mind -|*-*|-
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Just..WOW,

A-MAZING work! I don't think there are any words that can describe how these look!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

July 19, 2014, 06:10PM #689 Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 03:46PM by B.L.A.W

Updated the Mark 42 model. Made some more tweaks and redid the texture.

Packed a hud the rar file. And this skin now has it's own mannequin, matching the previous releases.

You can find the updated skin at the Iron Man Recap