Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
It is so exciting to see you back! Even if it is just for a small amount of time.

Black Widow looks amazing!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thx ;D
ahh? i'll give a shot then! I was just a beginner that's why i made it on this model but i never tried on this one
maybe because of the face which is a little bit different but that's great! Maybe it will be nice
Anyway i was thinking of updating it as well ;) Thanks for the feedback!  :thumbsup2:

@Added him to my to do list (which never eeennnds xD)

QuoteIt is so exciting to see you back! Even if it is just for a small amount of time.

Black Widow looks amazing!
Thanks Midnight! :P Good to see you again too ;)
Don't worry I'll have all the time i need during hollidays of course ;D I have plenty things to do but i'll be here more often Or at least try to

Thx xD ahaha!
That link does not come from mediafire Tell me if you can download the file
Black Widow- Scarlett Johanson Iron Man 2
Download http://www.2shared.com/file/1shYgi8a/BlackWidow_IronMan2_MjFan.html
Like always pics on the first page ;)

Hey guys,could you help me one moment?To change a character's skin you have to rewrite the skin addresses on heroselect.cfg,is that right?By the way,really great skins,awesome works!

Thx x)
What do you mean? You want to replace one skin by another that's it?
Well if that's the case you just need to Replace that skin the one you want by renaming it
Here is how to make it
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,5760.msg112947.html#msg112947
Hope that helps you ;)

Mmm,thanks!
But i do not think that's my case.I've seen that skins are numbered like 21301,21302,21303,21304,21305,every characater has a specific code like 21301 in this case.In heroselect we have something like:
skin = 15905 ;
   skin_01_name = Modern ;
   skin_02 = 06 ;
   skin_02_name = Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. ;
   ...ecc...ecc
For instance,if the skin the i want is the number 15909 and,also,i want to replace it as the second skin(skin_02)i have only to change the two numbers next to the equal,is that right?
So,as i said,as far as i know,it is so:
skin = 15905 ;
   skin_01_name = Modern ;
   skin_02 = 09 ;
   skin_02_name = Skin X ;
...ecc...ecc

I am really sorry,i know i'm causing quite a trouble to you,thanks anyway,really D:

You mean herostat? I never use heroselect so i don't know how it works but i think that may be the same thing so you can do the way i told you
otherwise I don't wanna tell you silly things. I think it can work but I never tried it that way
Anyway i Think that's the hardest way you don't need to do that.) That's easier to just rename the skin with the number of the skin you want and then you put it in actor folder AND that's all! ;)

@ Tell me if it's okay

No problem at all I'm glad i could help ;)

@
QuoteThat link does not come from mediafire Tell me if you can download the file
Black Widow- Scarlett Johanson Iron Man 2
Download http://www.2shared.com/file/1shYgi8a/BlackWidow_IronMan2_MjFan.html
Like always pics on the first page ;)
In case you didn't see The skin is Released ;P but tell me if you have problems

Mediafire link! ;) http://www.mediafire.com/?iav8vqxhu3m95u1
I think I'll make an other version with alternate colors as well, i will see : P

Love the new Black Widow skin! Amazing job!!!!!!!!

Hehe thanks ;D
@chrismarblez your inbox is full I can't PM you. Hope you'll see it xD That's why I don't respond ;P xD

By the way anyone has Dark marks' Black Widow second skin offsets with short hair? that would be greatly appreciated ;)
I'm going to try to use SkinnerUi So that I could use Pc models as well

Don't stop using PS2 models for the sake of XML2 players...

Aha don't worry xD I a currently searching others I could use for my requests
I am so fond of Xml2 (and Nodoubt mods xD) There were just a few requests (or the only one ..)that I can't do because of the models in which i can't find on Ps2
i prefer to use Ps2 models of course so that they could be compatible for both. And i go quicker with Mua Skinner, Nr Skinner than SkinnerUi for Pc versions
I tried on pc models yesteday..i kinda miss my old way of skinning ; D and i'm sad they don't work for xml2 as well

Then, that will be the only one i'll use with Pc model I'll create a section for that ;) (if someone gives me the offsets of course xD )
so if someone has Dark marks' Black Widow second skin offsets with short hair I would love it :)
sorry don't like to request on my own thread ; p

Well, I COULD try looking for the PC offsets, but I believe there are plenty short-haired adequate models. For instance, Jean Grey's Ultimate XML1 skin, Rogue's Ultimate skin, and Invisible Woman's New Marvel skin (PS2). Jean Grey's XML1 skin may be hard to reskin, but it's awesome. Check NDJR's Black Widow mod for XML2.