Favorite XML2 Roster Playthrough

Started by Morse Code, June 26, 2012, 11:53AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 26, 2012, 11:53AM Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 12:00PM by Morse Code
Today I'm starting a new game on XML2 and am absolutely thrilled to be playing with my favorite roster.  Thank you to all the wonderful members of this site that created the mods I'll be using during gameplay!

Once I've played through on Normal difficulty I hope to create a video playthrough on Hard difficulty and upload the videos to Youtube (with much credit for my gameplay experience given to Marvel Mods of course).  If everything goes as planned I'll edit this thread with video links.  I'd love to share my excitement for this game with the awesome members of this site!

Full Roster
Angel
Avalanche
Beast
Blob
Colossus
Cyclops
Gambit
Iceman
Jean Grey
Jubilee
Juggernaut
Magneto
Mystique
Nightcrawler
Pyro
Rogue
Sabretooth
Storm
Toad
Wolverine

I've split the roster into 5 different teams (3 X-Men, 2 Brotherhood) that I will alternate throughout the game depending on the mission.

Team 1 - Cyclops, Storm, Jean Grey, Wolverine

Team 2 - Angel, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Colossus

Team 3 - Beast, Jubilee, Rogue, Gambit

Team 4 - Magneto, Sabretooth, Juggernaut, Mystique

Team 5 - Toad, Pyro, Avalanche, Blob

I made a change to team bonuses to give each team health regeneration (because I believe it makes sense that everyone heals over time, and characters like Wolverine and Sabretooth should just heal faster than everyone else).

Again, thanks to everyone who have helped to create the mods I'll be playing with!  Game on :)