Marvel Avengers Alliance

Started by thomasng65, July 08, 2012, 11:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, I checked and he was only 90 here. You know what's the biggest tease? After I purchased those three, I finished a mission and I got 5 CP... Great one, game :D

Deadpool is available for multiple prices ranging from 60, 90, 120, and 135. It appears that they are testing what prices people would buy for him.

Well, PVP Season 3 has started and the big prize is Psylocke this time...Maybe I'll try harder this time....Nah :D

>:( I'm so mad, I want Psylock bad... Cable, Psylocke and Emma... and can't get any of em. *facepalm* I'm saving up my CP, hoping they'll have Emma up for sale like they did with Mocking Bird. Although, Cable I might pass on. Psylock I wouldn't. But I hate when it gets closer to the end of the Spec Ops, it seems the shorter the time, the amount of Iso's ya get, decreases. lol.

-_- Has everyone drifted away from MAA? lol. Was wondering if anyone was lucky enough to get Psylocke. I was playing for the last couple hours for her and yeah, things got deep. My rating was bouncing bad. lol. But I at least made 3rd place. I did get Valkerie, who is awesome. And I finally bought Thor and Captain America (who in my opinion was not worth 90cp.) But Cable's up to buy now for 135cp, which I only need 35 more to get. And now Punisher is available in the PVP tournament. Wonderin' who is next for Spec Ops and to buy. They still have yet to release Vision, Havok...and there's was one other I knew of but can't remember his name :/ Still waiting on new costumes too. They've got so many planned that we all know of, so can't predict what's next lol.

I'm still playing myself. I will actually try to get Punisher in this PVP tournament (if it won't work out, than no problem, but I wouldn't mind having him). I might as well buy Cable, Deadpool or Beast, I still need a lot of CPs for either of these, but I have no idea which should I buy.

I've seen Deadpool in PVP, he aint bad at all. Cable I haven't seen yet, but I have Beast and he's awesome. At first I didn't care for him, but once I got his third ability, yeah, thumbs up. lol.

i play this game all the time
No One Can Stop Me !

It seems Magik is on sale for 200 CP for 2 days right now. I never liked her, so I won't really work for getting her, but there might someone, who is interested, so I thought I would write this down here :D

No character is worth 200 cp. I already have Magik but I don't use her much.

Agreed. Personally, I even find 135 CP a bit much for Cable or Deadpool, but I like them, so I might save up for them

should i get cable or wait for psylocke

I got Cable, he's pretty awesome. But Im sure i'll ahve enough CP by the time Psylocke comes out lol.

I play, but I find the gameplay pretty terrible.  I really only stick around to collect the heroes.  :/  I guess it's kinda like those guys who collect Marvel action figures, except mine are virtual.  And free.

I use to play this daily, but now it's so boring,after I got captain america I stopped playing for a while, come back every few days, and get some xp for my character and if lucky some cp.