Marvel Avengers Alliance

Started by thomasng65, July 08, 2012, 11:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hahaha Oh god, I made like 5 other facebook accounts when I was in love with Farmville so I could send myself stuff. I kind of forgot all the passwords and emails. I need to remember them again so I can send myself stuff for Avengers Alliance.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Deadpool will be out next month in the shop.
Cable will be the next PvP tournament hero.
Havok will be the next available hero.
Vision will be the character for Special Ops 5.

November 07, 2012, 02:18AM #47 Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 02:29AM by P.Frost
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 06, 2012, 06:34PM
Deadpool will be out next month in the shop.
Cable will be the next PvP tournament hero.
Havok will be the next available hero.
Vision will be the character for Special Ops 5.

Im not quite sure about Havok cuz there are 3 posible next heroes for purchase and those are Psylocke X - 23 and Tigra
And yea Deadpool will come out as a hero for cp but idk about cable? O_O
Does anyone know when will they rellese Rogue's and SW's new outfits?

EDIT: Does anyone play this on playdom? And aslo did anyone get that Deadpools buff "Cool Guy" from SW last power xD

Quote from: P.Frost on November 07, 2012, 02:18AM
Im not quite sure about Havok cuz there are 3 posible next heroes for purchase and those are Psylocke X - 23 and Tigra

EDIT: Does anyone play this on playdom? And aslo did anyone get that Deadpools buff "Cool Guy" from SW last power xD

Tigra and Havok have been noted to be released for awhile, X-23 and Psylocke haven't, not as long as them anyway. And Doctor Strange, Cyclops and, I beleive, Iron Fists new costumes were supposed to be the next to be released.

Quote from: P.Frost on November 07, 2012, 02:18AM

Just because Psylocke, X-23, and Tigra are female does not mean they are coming exactly next. Your favs don't get priority, not from playdom anyway ;)
Psylocke will be coming in the next season along with the rest of the British heroes. So she still has a long way to go.
No word on anything besides what I listed above but I imagine Scarlet Witch's costume will take a while to be released considering they didn't even have a picture for it yet.

November 07, 2012, 03:17PM #50 Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 03:21PM by P.Frost
Quote from: Scabbia on November 07, 2012, 07:46AM
Tigra and Havok have been noted to be released for awhile, X-23 and Psylocke haven't, not as long as them anyway. And Doctor Strange, Cyclops and, I beleive, Iron Fists new costumes were supposed to be the next to be released.
Yea but so did Beast and some others but they where relleased before those that where hinted on July 13th
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 07, 2012, 02:17PM
Just because Psylocke, X-23, and Tigra are female does not mean they are coming exactly next. Your favs don't get priority, not from playdom anyway ;)
Psylocke will be coming in the next season along with the rest of the British heroes. So she still has a long way to go.
No word on anything besides what I listed above but I imagine Scarlet Witch's costume will take a while to be released considering they didn't even have a picture for it yet.
I didnt prioritize I just said what I heard as a matter of fact X-23 is not my fave, never been never have nor was Tigra never even liked those 2... U can actually say I hate both of em
And about the picture that doesn't even matter much, as far as we know next hero can even be someone that wasnt even hinted on CC so no need to go "I know it all" when u actually have no idea... none of us actually do... but from what I heard on playdom from other players was that Psylocke and X-23 where coming next along with Cable who will be next season reward...

I also heard a very interesting rumor that new years Spec ops will be Iceman idk much about it thou just that many ppl talked about it, that its a huge possibility that the rumor is true, althou I am not a huge fan of Iceman I am very excited that there is a chance that he will come out...

EDIT: I am also excited about Vision I think he will be awesome xDDD cant wait to see his special ops... But will probably be all machine type enemies so Rogue would be useless : /

November 07, 2012, 03:53PM #51 Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 03:57PM by MarvelFan12345
Beast was already part of the spring season stuff.

The only new things from the fall season are Hercules (Deadpool wasn't even part of that but was confirmed afterwards). At the moment we still have 90s Cyclops, Modern Iron Fist, Modern Dr. Strange, Havok, Valkyrie, and Tigra. Rumor has it that Valkyrie could be a future special ops but it is just a rumor. Vision, on the other hand, has actually been confirmed to be the next special op hero.

I suppose you have your sources and I have mine. However, "my source" is actually able to retrieve information from the game. Back during Special Ops 2, we already knew Rogue's powers and icons, about a month before she actually came out. Same with Gambit, Annihilus Human Torch, Quicksilver, etc. The MAA community had already determined that Beast was coming out about a week or two before he actually did as they were able to pull up his files from the game as well as the release slogan. Otherwise there was no hint to him actually arriving until he did.

What picture are you even referring too? If you mean the British Invasion pic, then it was already confirmed that would be next season. Never did I adopt this whole "know-it-all" facade as it was never my intention. I just shared my information and questioned yours. Nothing wrong with that.

EDIT: Anyway back to the game. PvP tournament is down until Cable is released for it. With Playdom whipping things out, it shouldn't be too long. Heck Spec Ops 4 came out about a few days (barely a week) after Spec Ops 3 ended. Hopefully the next one gives us some chance to rest especially if the PvP tournament starts. I'm definitely looking forward to the new stuff though. Apperantly they will be giving Dr. Strange an update with this new costume (like Sue and Johnny). Now if only Jean got one XD.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 07, 2012, 03:53PM
Beast was already part of the spring season stuff.

The only new things from the fall season are Hercules (Deadpool wasn't even part of that but was confirmed afterwards). At the moment we still have 90s Cyclops, Modern Iron Fist, Modern Dr. Strange, Havok, Valkyrie, and Tigra. Rumor has it that Valkyrie could be a future special ops but it is just a rumor. Vision, on the other hand, has actually been confirmed to be the next special op hero.

I suppose you have your sources and I have mine. However, "my source" is actually able to retrieve information from the game. Back during Special Ops 2, we already knew Rogue's powers and icons, about a month before she actually came out. Same with Gambit, Annihilus Human Torch, Quicksilver, etc. The MAA community had already determined that Beast was coming out about a week or two before he actually did as they were able to pull up his files from the game as well as the release slogan. Otherwise there was no hint to him actually arriving until he did.

What picture are you even referring too? If you mean the British Invasion pic, then it was already confirmed that would be next season. Never did I adopt this whole "know-it-all" facade as it was never my intention. I just shared my information and questioned yours. Nothing wrong with that.

EDIT: Anyway back to the game. PvP tournament is down until Cable is released for it. With Playdom whipping things out, it shouldn't be too long. Heck Spec Ops 4 came out about a few days (barely a week) after Spec Ops 3 ended. Hopefully the next one gives us some chance to rest especially if the PvP tournament starts. I'm definitely looking forward to the new stuff though. Apperantly they will be giving Dr. Strange an update with this new costume (like Sue and Johnny). Now if only Jean got one XD.

Then I was wrong I mean Herc instead of beast I knew someone was hinted not long time ago a came... I never said mine cant retrive info but ok nvm... And not to any particular picture just in major that someone having a picture or not doeasnt mean a lot
Jean needs boost ASAP! she is the worst hero on my rooster I sometimes feel sorry I got her shes so not worth the 48 Dr.Strange is cool I am just hopping his new costume wont be something like Jean Storm and Black Widow have cuz hes one of my fave heroes on rooster ( ofc Rogue SW Sif and BW are my main )
I was surprised however with Kitty shes pretty awesome...

Quote from: P.Frost on November 07, 2012, 04:22PM
Then I was wrong I mean Herc instead of beast I knew someone was hinted not long time ago a came... I never said mine cant retrive info but ok nvm... And not to any particular picture just in major that someone having a picture or not doeasnt mean a lot
Jean needs boost ASAP! she is the worst hero on my rooster I sometimes feel sorry I got her shes so not worth the 48 Dr.Strange is cool I am just hopping his new costume wont be something like Jean Storm and Black Widow have cuz hes one of my fave heroes on rooster ( ofc Rogue SW Sif and BW are my main )
I was surprised however with Kitty shes pretty awesome...

Jean's not bad once you level her up. I use her alot. Especially with her Phoenix Five costume cause it helps the other members on the team. (Having her with Rogue, omg, Rogue is amazing, jus sayin' lol.) I DO know Dr. Stranges new costume looks good ^_^, I would say I'm gonna get it, but I'm currently saving up for Beast. (Trying to get all the X-Men, cept Wolverine cause he gets on my nerves lol) I just wonder if they'll do the same thing on MAA as their doing for MHO. Meaning giving each character several costumes from each universe or series, etc. That'd be nifty. (Definetly would love to see Rogue, Storm and Gambit in their X-Treme X-Men costumes. :)

November 07, 2012, 08:12PM #54 Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 08:16PM by Marvintage
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 05, 2012, 03:41PM
Haha same here. I have at least two other accounts, for games and other reasons. ;)

Should have Ghost Rider by tomorrow. Until then I recently got Human Torch (plus his Annihilus costume), Daredevil, Quicksilver, Hercules, Beast, and the Quantum Jumper. So I have loads of stuff to take my mind off of him in the meantime :D

Hopefully the same here. Just got done getting the last weapon researched, think I'm like 3 missions away.

Actually wolverine isn't that bad. He's great against infiltrators, if you use his third ability first which causes ravage. His main scrapper attack applies bleedx2.

Quote from: Scabbia on November 07, 2012, 07:08PM
Jean's not bad once you level her up. I use her alot. Especially with her Phoenix Five costume cause it helps the other members on the team. (Having her with Rogue, omg, Rogue is amazing, jus sayin' lol.) I DO know Dr. Stranges new costume looks good ^_^, I would say I'm gonna get it, but I'm currently saving up for Beast. (Trying to get all the X-Men, cept Wolverine cause he gets on my nerves lol) I just wonder if they'll do the same thing on MAA as their doing for MHO. Meaning giving each character several costumes from each universe or series, etc. That'd be nifty. (Definetly would love to see Rogue, Storm and Gambit in their X-Treme X-Men costumes. :)
I have her lvled up and shes not much for me : / and her P5 costume u must admit is the worst of all others... But however I find her useful when I have a high Def char or Kitty ( I have her Shadowcat costume ) using her Mind link but still Rogue ms Marvel and SW are my main rooster... I also wanna get all the x men except Wolverine xD but atm Im saving up for to see who comes next and Sif's costume

Quote from: P.Frost on November 08, 2012, 03:28AM
I have her lvled up and shes not much for me : / and her P5 costume u must admit is the worst of all others... But however I find her useful when I have a high Def char or Kitty ( I have her Shadowcat costume ) using her Mind link but still Rogue ms Marvel and SW are my main rooster... I also wanna get all the x men except Wolverine xD but atm Im saving up for to see who comes next and Sif's costume

Yeah, i'm excited cause I'm currently training Rogue and then she'll be my second character to be highest level. Her and Hawkeye both will be level 12. And I'm trying to level Scarlet Witch up too cause she's amazing. lol. Jus' sayin'. My next highest leveled characters are Black Widow, Iron Man, Kitty, and Phoenix. But tryin to get Human Torch, Scarlet Witch and Gambit to catch up with them. I've got too many characters lol. This be my list so far, working on getting Beast next.

-Rogue, Phoenix, Cyclops, Storm, Gambit, Shadowcat, Colossus, Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Sif, Scarlet Witch, Black Cat, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, Dr. Strange, and Nightcrawler

Quote from: Scabbia on November 09, 2012, 05:12PM
Yeah, i'm excited cause I'm currently training Rogue and then she'll be my second character to be highest level. Her and Hawkeye both will be level 12. And I'm trying to level Scarlet Witch up too cause she's amazing. lol. Jus' sayin'. My next highest leveled characters are Black Widow, Iron Man, Kitty, and Phoenix. But tryin to get Human Torch, Scarlet Witch and Gambit to catch up with them. I've got too many characters lol. This be my list so far, working on getting Beast next.

-Rogue, Phoenix, Cyclops, Storm, Gambit, Shadowcat, Colossus, Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Sif, Scarlet Witch, Black Cat, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, Dr. Strange, and Nightcrawler
xD we have same chars exepct Nightcrawler Luke Gamb and Iron
I love Sif a lot xD and I have Avengers Black Widow got the outfit 6h before it was expired xDDDDD and P5 Collasus

November 10, 2012, 05:00PM #58 Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 05:05PM by Marvintage
I got these:

Iron Man
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Black Cat
Captain America & WWII (tactician) outfit
Colossus
Cyclops
Daredevil
Dr. Strange
Hulk & WW Hulk outfit (bruiser)
Human Torch & Annihilus (blaster) outfit
Invisible Woman & Future Foundation (infiltrator) outfit
Iron Fist
Kitty Pryde
Luke Cage (Who I regret getting)
Ms. Marvel
Phoenix
She-Hulk (chose her when I got to pick a free char)
Spider-Man & Future Foundation (infiltrator) outfit
Thing & Future Foundation (bruiser) outfit
Thor
War Machine
Scarlet Witch
Emma Frost
Rogue
Gambit
Quicksilver
Hercules
Beast

Yeah, I used something when it was still working, so shoot me :P I transfered all gold to CP too, and I'm level 81 now.

I'm on the last mission but apparently I needa do every spec op mission for 3 stars in each. To hell that I'm going to spend gold on it to complete it. 50 Iso8 per day through gifts is pretty good. I did get some nice weapons from challenged modes and the spec ops weapons too (Possessed Pistol, Binding Contract, Sinister Scepter, Dark Sigil). I also got the Diamond League reward which was a weapon with high PVP stats, so I put that in my PVP armory (+1000/1100 attack and defense), because it's a pretty useless weapon if you have the possessed pistol.

My current roster.
Iron Man (Avengers)
Black Widow (Avengers)
Hawkeye (Avengers)
Black Cat (Claws)
Captain America (Avengers)
Colossus (Phoenix Five)
Cyclops (Phoenix Five)
Daredevil
Dr. Strange
Hulk (Avengers)
Human Torch (Annihilus)