How to add to or make a new team for Team Bonus?

Started by Lightwave, September 06, 2012, 10:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks!  The .xls format works.

It is fun to see what mods other people use and how they form their teams.  I might organize mine the way you did just to see how much I've changed the original teams.

I'm kind of surprised you don't have Vision.  Any reason for that?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

(Sorry for the late reply - been on holiday!)

The Vision was a candidate for sure, the mod is overall very well done. However, I decided against him for several reasons:
-I'm not so fond of the use of 'ethereal' powers in the game. While they are true to the characters who have them (obviously, Shadowcat as well), the in-game effect feels a bit buggy to me, or like using a no-clipping mode in a 3D shooter.
-One of Viz' combo moves has him delivering a high kick, which looked too cartoonesque and unnatural to me.
-While I'm a big Avengers fan... Vision has always been one of my least favourite members..! I would rather have Beast, Hercules or one of Hank Pym's alter-egos on my team, but I was less enthousiastic about their existing mods.

At least Vision and Hank Pym feature within the game as NPCs, so the game-world doesn't feel like it's missing these important characters - they're still around.