Out of the 7th gen. consoles, which do you like the most?

Started by jonchang, July 29, 2007, 12:35AM

Previous topic - Next topic

believe me with the ring of death you don't want a 360

Believe me with Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition, you'll consider getting a 360. Although MUA on the Wii makes you feel like a part of the experience, the 360 adds an additional 8 slots for 8 characters via Downloading from XBox Live, and I prefer using gamepads than having to be able to do backflips or magnificent aerial double-twists on the couch. :runaway:

Well.. Personally from experience, I prefer right now, the 360, because the games that are coming out for it are simply without a doubt amazing, whereas the Wii is fun, and it was great when it first came out, but right now, I feel that the hype it once had is now dying down. Then we have the PS3, besides the high prices, I've checked out many PS3's and I have to say, I think the only good thing about it, is the awesome graphics, because as I looked up the new up and coming games for it, I have to say that soon enough PS3 will come back to the top with a vengeance. But for now, 360 has my vote, and besides the "ring of death" that not everyone gets on their system, it's pretty kickass. The graphics are amazing, the gamepad is compatible for Windows also, MUA Gold, need I say more?

i would want a  Wii because of super smash bros brawl , metroid prime corruption , super mario galaxy , super paper mario , mua for wii ,legend of zelda , mario kart , etc

I like the 360 because of the Gold Edition myself! :) What exactly is this ring of death?

I have a XBox 360. I would say that the 360 has the best games out for it (Madden 08, which is also out for every other system but looks awesmoe on a 360, Marvel Ultimate Alliance:Gold Edition, HALO 3!!! Gears of War, not sure if that's for any other system though, but it looks sick on the 360.) The graphiocs on a 360 are just amazing, I've never really seen a PS3 but I bet a 360 graphics look better. I've seen a Wii, and there graphics just look like a ps2 or a reg. xbox

Not to mention Oblivion.

I just played Halo 3! Man, I love the Spartan Laser. Just that I'm stuck on a part where you have to duel two Scarabs.

I've never played Oblivion but heard it was pretty good. I don't have Halo 3, but I've played it a friend's house and now they got new weapons, some of them are pretty sweet.

pc only for me, i dont play console anymore since maybe 10 years

yeh most of the good games come out on the consoles then go to pc like halo , oblivion etc oh and mua

The Wii is the far-most advanced console out of all the 7th gen consoles, IMO

The wii is not more advanced it's just more fun witch is want you want in a console game system.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!