LEGO Marvel Super Heroes/ LEGO Marvel Avengers

Started by Midnightphoenix, January 08, 2013, 10:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: mj fan on September 15, 2013, 02:35AM
UGH yes! but at least now i'm happy cause you told me Both Phoenix and DP could be playable so that's not a problem for me aha xD
I'm sure this game is going to be epic! :D I loved lego batman (especially with the improvements made by chrismarblez.. :D) So i'm so excited to play with this one Mansion LOOKS Terribly cool! ;D Love Storm outfit though
Yeah, but I believe Dark Phoenix is only for the PS3/360 consoles. Since she's from a DLC you get when you pre-order it for those two consoles.

I saw it! xD Gotta try her and pre order!!! oO but is Phoenix a skin for jean grey?

September 18, 2013, 06:13AM #47 Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 06:54AM by White Queen
Quote from: mj fan on September 18, 2013, 03:00AM
I saw it! xD Gotta try her and pre order!!! oO but is Phoenix a skin for jean grey?

Yeah she's (Phoenix) an alternative minifigure to the normal Jean Grey.
Like in previous LEGO games, some characters have alternative looks.
But who knows, Phoenix might be a separate minifigure, or at least I hope cuz I want Phoenix powers and Phoenix Raptor Flight. xD

Jean Grey has the ability to transform into the Phoenix, or at least that is what I read. Dark Phoenix is a pre order bonus.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Emma Frost playable in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.

Via www.EmmaFrostFiles.com
By popular demand, EMMA FROST has been added to LEGO Marvel Super Heroes as a playable character!

At the Eurogamer Expo, a Telltale Games developer said Emma Frost has not been announced yet, but she was a character that people "really, really wanted."

She comes with diamond form — which probably has not been rendered in the video yet. The developer said her diamond form allows her to deflect laser beams and fires and such.

Haha, fans get stuff done, I like the roster I'm seeing so far, Mystique, Super Skrull (I assume) Carnage, and even a Sentinel :o
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I'm very excited they finally put her in, I was wondering if it was ever going to happen and I am glad it did. What costume does she have on? Sorry if it is clearly visible, my laptop screen isn't the best. Is it her White Queen costume, or her costume from Astonishing X-Men or some other one?

I like the roster as well!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

i believe they censored some parts of her costume (Like they did with Black Canary & Poison Ivy in batman 2), since the game is for kids etc.
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

there is a downloadable demo for the computer right now. I have it installed I also heard there was a xbox 360 version I looked it up on my xbox and looked through the lego demos and a lego marvel demo isnt there. But atleast we have the pc demo but it doesn't work on mac.                                                    http://videogames.lego.com/en-us/lego-marvel-super-heroes/demo-download

I played the demo, the game is awesome. I'm so excited for it's release. :D

I'm going to test out the demo when I get on my main computer, I've wanting to try it for awhile but our internet has been out for almost a week. There is an xbox demo, but the only way to play it is if you are a gold member, which is really lame but oh well.

the thing that most disappointed me is Storm not flying, just hover

I preordered, and it should be here by Friday I hope, I got the pre order DLC also so I hope that stuff is pretty cool!

its a really great game,
the gameplay makes a decent super heroes game..
is so cool to play with iron man.. spider-man

midnightphoenix i recommend to play co op

Quote from: razard on October 23, 2013, 04:07PM
its a really great game,
the gameplay makes a decent super heroes game..
is so cool to play with iron man.. spider-man

midnightphoenix i recommend to play co op

Yeah I am going to try and play co-op, unfortunately I need to buy another controller because the 2nd one I have is messed up and takes control sometimes and runs you into things or moves the camera. I saw the free roaming on YouTube which looks pretty awesome, can you play the missions with characters of your choosing like you can in the other Lego games after you beat the mission or did they take that out in place of free roaming?