Well, you didn't have to fight a double flawless battle against a CPU opponent at The Pit without blocking while seeing a strange silhouette at the moon to find him ...all you had to do was wait for The Outsider
to create him. Now the wait is over -- introducing the cold-blooded, lizard-like ninja known from Mortal Kombat
known as Reptile
. I've worked to make sure that he has all of his signature moves, as well as some from the past and present. You've found him... now prove yourself!UPDATE: Updated his sound files to now feature his voice from MKX, & fixed his idle pose at HUB areas.FEATURES
-5 powers, 3 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Abilities of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality), and Animal Senses (can track enemies via mini-map)
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, 2 loading screens, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #79 (shares with Mephisto. Will clash in mannequin).MOVESET
1. Acid Spit: Spits out a projectile of acid that burns enemies.
2. Zatarran Slide: Slides at enemy, tripping him.
3. Force Ball (Slow): Fires a projectile of acid that pops enemies upward.
4. Force Ball (Fast): Fires a projectile of acid that pops enemies upward.
5. Lunch Time: Leaps onto enemy and attempts to eat them. Chance of instant KO.
6. (Boost) Old School: Gains the power of his debut from MK1, with fire & cold damage, and enhanced speed.
7. (Boost) Invisibility: Blends in with the background, cloaking himself. Gains critical chance.
8. (Boost) Nimble Variation: Slows down time except for Reptile and his allies.9. (Fatality) Acid Bath: Unleashes a huge spray of acid, burning enemies with potent venom.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor, nimble script, etc.
Aventureiromax - All skins, mannequin
Polygone - Acid Bath Fatality effectBUGS
None so far.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?042u0tb50b0fk5o