The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ares

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Ares

Ares gets the win. Darth Vader stands up and points towards him. Scorpion comes out on the stage as Quan Chi gets to his feet. These four men stare down from their respective spots as RAW goes off the air for the night

Superstars Episode #8:

Superstars opens up for the next edition. A huge tag match is set to get started.

Megatron and Starscream come down to the ring. Megatron doesn't look too trusting of Starscream.

Batman comes down to the ring to the cheers of the audience.

Chewbacca comes out last to be Batman's tag partner in this huge teaming.

The ACME referee rings the bell

MATCH:
Megatron & Starscream vs Batman & Chewbacca
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Megatron & Starscream

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

The topic shall take this time to say RIP to Casey Kasem, who passed away this morning. As stated earlier Kasem originated the voice of Shaggy, one of the characters used here. Along side many other radio and television voice acting roles. RIP Casey Kasem. You will be missed.

(And just a note, should any others who played, created, etc characters pass away i will do similar posts in their honor, since without them the characters we see in this story would not be here)
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Winner: Batman & Chewbacca

Batman may be a winner but he's not happy how it happened. Megatron and Starscream got counted out beating the tar out of Batman on the outside.

Chewbacca chases them off as Superstars goes off the air for the night

Worlds Wrestling Entertainment Presents:
The Great American Bash

Theme: Burning Heart by Survivor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGj_gdAAcOw

Card:

WWE Championship
Ares (c) vs Scorpion vs Darth Vader vs Quan Chi

Intercontinental Championship
Adam (c) vs War

WWE Tag Team Championship
Raphael & Michelangelo (c) vs Famine & Pestilence

Ash Williams vs Doctor Doom

Scooby Doo & Shaggy vs Tar Monster & Jaguaro

Fonz & Doctor Loomis vs Tom & Candy Cane

Michael Myers vs Jason Voorhees

Apollo Creed vs Donatello

Parallax vs Raiden

Pre-Show Match:
Batman vs Starscream

Great American Bash Pre-Show 01

The Pre-show kicks off for the night with a high impact opening match. Batman makes his way down to the ring to the cheers of th crowd.

Starscream comes out second but there is no Megatron with him tonight. He's here all by himself.

The ACME offical rings the bell at start the match

MATCH:
Batman vs Starscream

Starscream

Winner: Starscream

Starscream has defeated Batman. Starscream has his hand raised and he watches the ramp as if expecting Megatron to come down and say something but Megatron doesn't come out as the pre-show ends.

Great American Bash 01

The PPV kicks off with some huge pyro and the show is set to begin with a title match.

War and Death ride out to the ring on their horses. War climbs into the ring as he's the one challenging for the title tonight.

Adam comes out with his Intercontinental Championship around his waist. He hands it to the ACME referee who holds it up high so both men can see and rings the bell

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
MATCH:

Adam vs War W/ Death

War with Death