Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys! I want to present you my first (and I believe not the last) mod from Mortal Kombat Universe! Meet one of my favourite characters - ERMAC!

FEATURES:

- 5 skins, 4 huds, mannequin, sounds and icons;
- 7 attack powers, 2 boosts, Xtreme, special abilities and teleport (heavy attack).

POWERSET:

1. Energy Ball - Ermac fires an energy projectile to cause high damage and knockback.
2. Telekinesis - Ermac levitates enemy or object and controls him as long as he want. (Press and hold)
3. Powered Explosion - Ermac releases a powerul wave of energy to strike all enemies in range and increase their damage taken for a time.
4. Soul Syphone - Ermac generates a special beam of energy to drain enemy's health.
5. Telekinetic Crush - Ermac levitates all enemies in range, dealing damage over time. Then he releases a wave of energy, crushing all enemies down.
6. Rage of Spirits - All Ermac's souls combining their power to immobilize enemies, causing damage over time.
7. Teleportation Assault - Ermac quickly teleports in area, striking as much enemies as he can.
8.(Boost) Full Power - Ermac pushes his power to the limit, increasing his skill points, attack damage and decreasing energy cost.
9.(Boost) Energy Barrier - Ermac generates a strong energy barrier to decrease damage taken and deflect range attacks. Enemies also take damage in a close range.
10.(FATALITY) Infinite Souls - Ermac's Fatality: prepares all his souls and releases them in a 4 dangerous barrages, dealing extra damage in close distances, also absorbing a percent of damage dealt. (Should be used in front of enemies)

ABILITIES:

1. Energetic Entity - Ermac takes on 50% less energy damage. When he kills enemy, he feeds himself, gaining health and energy. Also has an increased attack speed.
2. Mortal Kombat - Ermac is a participant of the Mortal Kombat tournament. He can taunt enemies (Press SMASH while blocking) and perform a stage fatality uppercut (Press ATTACK while blocking). Also Press SMASH to use teleportation move.

NOTES:

- this mod is for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC;
- this mod clashes with Ares: their skins are not conflicted, but mannequins and loading screens will.

CREDITS:

Outsider - materials from MK boosters.
aventureiromax - all skins and mannequin.

DOWNLOAD:        http://www.mediafire.com/file/c6ia4nnu3qndulq/Ermac+mod+-+Erik+Lensherr.zip

Another great work, I still can not test your Beast Boy mod and now I have more to test :)
I hope it continues in this situation and can bring more Mortal Kombat mods and so many others;)
Congratulations.

Quote from: AdrianoAp on May 11, 2017, 08:51AM
Another great work, I still can not test your Beast Boy mod and now I have more to test :)
I hope it continues in this situation and can bring more Mortal Kombat mods and so many others;)
Congratulations.
Thank you, hope you'll test them soon ;)

I also hope here's a lot of MK fans because I'm planning 1 more MK mod. Stay tuned :)

I'm glad you manage to release Ermac without my skins, he looks awesome. True is that I have to reinstall my OS and my game, my programs they're all gone. I'll try to recover something but I can't promise you anything.
And one thing that come to my atention is that the number given to you in the Non-marvel CCC is not the same that I got. Don't know if this will create some conflicts but is worth to mention it.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on May 13, 2017, 02:31PM
I'm glad you manage to release Ermac without my skins, he looks awesome. True is that I have to reinstall my OS and my game, my programs they're all gone. I'll try to recover something but I can't promise you anything.
And one thing that come to my atention is that the number given to you in the Non-marvel CCC is not the same that I got. Don't know if this will create some conflicts but is worth to mention it.

Yes, I used another number because your number could cost some more conflicts with Marvel side, I think. Sorry to hear that all your programs are gone. Hope everything will be great :)

Everyone, Ermac was updated. Aventureiromax created 4 more skins for him. Check him out! ;)

I hope people here still want to see some DC mods because I'm releasing another one - CAPTAIN ATOM/MONARCH!

FEATURES:

- 4 skins (+1 for Monarch), 4 huds, mannequin, sounds and icons;
- 10 attack powers, 4 boosts, 2 Xtremes and special ability.

POWERSET:

1. Energo-Cosmic Charge - Captain Atom releases an energy projectile which explodes in contact, causing knockback.
1. Quantum Ray - Monarch fires a powerful beam of quantum energy to cause damage and damage over time. Charge to cause more damage.
2. Red Sun Radiation - Captain Atom/Monarch creates a pulse of red sun radiation that harms nearby enemies and burns them.
3. Temporary Anomaly - Captain Atom creates a time anomaly, causing damage to enemies and freezing time for them.
3. Atomic Reorganization - Monarch releases a special wave of atomic energy to shrink enemies and decrease their damage and defense.
4. Molecular Attack - Captain Atom slowes enemies's movement speed with a wave of molecular energy.
4. Time and Space - Monarch warpes time and space to slow all enemies in range and give their speed to teammates.
5. Distortion Bombs - Captain Atom/Monarch teleports in range and puts on enemies distortion bombs. After 1.5 seconds they're going to explode, causing damage.
6. Powered Destroyer - Captain Atom fires a barrage of energy projectiles and releases devastating combo with his charged fists.
6. Nuclear Unleashion - Monarch unleashes a series of explosions on enemies, causing stun to them.
7.(Boost) Concentrated Teleport - Captain Atom/Monarch uses his powers to jump in time. After teleport gains control immunities for a short period of time.
8.(Boost) Monarch - Captain Atom becomes Monarch. Unlocks new powers, gains healing factor, more skill points, attack damage and decreases energy cost.
8.(Boost) Captain Atom - Captain Atom returns to normal.
9.(Boost) Active Absorption - Captain Atom absorbs a percentage of non-melee incoming damage and increases his defense to protect himself from melee damage.
9.(Boost) Manipulative Wave - Monarch manipulates enemies's molecular structure to nullificate their damage for a time.
10.(XTREME) Quantum Paradox - Captain Atom manipulates quantum energy, creating a paradox which causes damage and freezes time for all enemies in range.
10.(XTREME) Universal Deconstruction - Monarch uses his power to release a powerful wave of distortion energy to damage all enemies with a chance of their transformation into a boxes.

ABILITY:

1. Quantum Field Control - Captain Atom takes on 30% less damage and inflicts on 20% more damage. Also has a 10% chance of critical hits and a 50% chance of resurrection after destruction.

NOTES:

- this mod is for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC;
- this mod clashes with Shadow King: their skins aren't conflicted, but mannequins and loading screens will.
- 4th Captain's skin has no custom passives, if anyone can fix this problem, let me know :)

CREDITS:

aventureiromax - all skins + Monarch and mannequin.
Outsider - help with talents coding.

DOWNLOAD:     http://www.mediafire.com/file/6kckl20urn853fd/Captain+Atom+%28Monarch%29+mod+-+Erik+Lensherr.zip

Good job with Ermac and Captain Atom  :applause: Thanks ;)  :rockon:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

You're creating Mod as fast as I can test it, and that's good kkkkk
I confess that I did not know this phase of C.Atomo, interesting.
Congratulations.

You know most people want to forget Monarch, but you included him and made him fun to play.Now, all we need is the super buddies and we can have the JLI in here.

Nice work! Captain Atom was one of those characters that I couldn't really make a satisfying moveset of, for the life of me. So I'm glad to see you come up with something that does him justice :)

Great job I think we need Superboy-prime they will be amazing duet to play

First Dr. Fate, than Aquaman and now Atom. I think I see a chain smoking supernatural detective in your future. No really thank you for giving many of us an outlet to go and get lost in for a while cause the real world is extra crazy right now and some people love this game and the relaxation it brings playing their favorite heros when the real life looks nuts.

Quote from: aventureiromax on May 23, 2017, 07:12AM
Good job with Ermac and Captain Atom  :applause: Thanks ;)  :rockon:
Thanks, your skins for them are just awesome ;)

Quote from: AdrianoAp on May 23, 2017, 08:30AM
You're creating Mod as fast as I can test it, and that's good kkkkk
I confess that I did not know this phase of C.Atomo, interesting.
Congratulations.
Thank you. Hope you'll enjoy him!

Quote from: jaybird on May 23, 2017, 10:59AM
You know most people want to forget Monarch, but you included him and made him fun to play.Now, all we need is the super buddies and we can have the JLI in here.
Right from the start I knew I'll create 2 sides of Captain Atom. And I think this idea is really cool :)

Quote from: ctepan 89 on May 23, 2017, 06:48PM
Great job I think we need Superboy-prime they will be amazing duet to play
Hmm.. Who knows what the future holds? Thank you)

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on May 23, 2017, 05:14PM
Nice work! Captain Atom was one of those characters that I couldn't really make a satisfying moveset of, for the life of me. So I'm glad to see you come up with something that does him justice :)
You're welcome. And yes, for someone like Captain Atom moveset can be really hard. But you're creating amazing movesets anyway!

Quote from: ndp on May 23, 2017, 06:50PM
First Dr. Fate, than Aquaman and now Atom. I think I see a chain smoking supernatural detective in your future. No really thank you for giving many of us an outlet to go and get lost in for a while cause the real world is extra crazy right now and some people love this game and the relaxation it brings playing their favorite heros when the real life looks nuts.
I like DC Universe very much and it's obvious that I want to create as much DC mods as I can. And other people actually enjoying them so I very happy about it. Thanks.