[XML2 & MUA1] Tutorial Videos

Started by Kaiko, December 30, 2016, 03:40AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Could you do a tutorial on how to take 3d Models from Future Fight and convert them to skins for MUA?

Quote from: Bruce Bixby on April 06, 2018, 05:53AM
Could you do a tutorial on how to take 3d Models from Future Fight and convert them to skins for MUA?

I am not that good at importing models to the game i can only just get Collide Objects to work and even then that is just a trick. sorry but the ripping of games like Future Fight have been done here.

https://www.deviantart.com/art/MARVEL-Future-Fight-Silk-578060574

If using blender then download a .xps plugin and import the models to convert to .obj or something xD.

Sorry but that is all my knowledge i have tried import skins to MUA with a messy look. I Suggest trying to find that guy who did a tutorial on youtube about it and watch it and yes it was in a another language but i got most of it xD

Can you do a tutorial on making mannequins? Some skins don't have any so I'd just want to make them from the skins already in the game.

I have the 2016 steam version, i cannot find the herostat or oany other xmlb file in the game directory. any help?

Quote from: Solstar on March 26, 2019, 05:52AM
I have the 2016 steam version, i cannot find the herostat or oany other xmlb file in the game directory. any help?

Unfortunately we still can not find a way to modify the 2016 version. All the modifications you've probably seen to changing herostat are only from the 2006 version. We were able to modify the 2006 version so that its interface is similar to the 2016 version.

Hi,

Your Movies video has appeared as private when I follow your link, is there any way you could share this, please?

Thank you!

Quote from: adamjm1990 on July 30, 2020, 02:05AM
Hi,

Your Movies video has appeared as private when I follow your link, is there any way you could share this, please?

Thank you!

Woops sorry il go unprivate them sorry about that.