Born within a slum in Florida, Waylon Jones was cursed with a rare congenital medical condition that caused his body to develop progressively less human and more akin to a crocodile (his mother tragically dying in childbirth).
Raised by his drunk, abusive aunt and possessing no real friends, Waylon became an easy object for ridicule and dismissed as nothing more than a freakshow.
Upon reaching adulthood, he took up work wrestling alligators as part of a carnival attraction and gained the name of Killer Croc.
Realizing there was more money to be made in crime, Waylon head off for the infamous Gotham City and quickly became a target of the city's local vigilante, Batman (the two clashing many times before all was said and done).
Fast-forward a number of years however and Waylon Jones has found himself coming to a taxing truce with the Dark Knight, finding a new lease on life amongst Gotham's homeless sewer dwellers as its greatly appreciated protector.
Whilst out rummaging for food, Croc unexpectedly spotted a random portal in an alleyway and with curiosity getting the best of him, decided to investigate.
Upon entering through it, he found himself face to face with a humanoid lizard dressed in a tattered lab coat within a sewer.
Having not much choice in the matter as the strange 'Lizard' began to lunge at him, Croc prepared a strong counterattack...
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might, healing factor and immunity to knockback, grabs, stuns and finishers
-3 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using ripped audio of Ed Neal's voice from DC Universe Online.
-Uses assigned number #30 (will clash with Psylocke and Lou Ferrigno's Hulk in mannequin).
1. Dirty Fighter: Having experience as a street fighter, Killer Croc performs a two-hit combo that stuns enemies temporarily as physical damage is dealt.
2. Pounding Shake: Killer Croc punches his fists into the ground repeatedly, dealing physical damage to foes in an ever-increasing radius.
3. Appetizing Meal: Killer Croc lunges forward, forcing an enemy to the ground as he bites into them, dealing physical damage.
4. Let's Wrestle!: Killer Croc grabs an unlucky enemy, swinging them around as a defensive weapon that deals damage to foes that get close. Let go of button to release enemy in Croc's hands.
5. Savage Charge: Killer Croc charges forward, damaging anything in his path as physical damage is dealt.
6. (Boost) Armored Hide: Killer Croc temporarily loses himself to his more animalistic urges, boosting overall damage and resistance.
7. (Debuff) Primal Scream: Killer Croc lets out a terrifying roar, causing enemies to run away in fear with overall defence reduced as his enhanced senses reveal nearby enemy positions.
8. (Xtreme) Tempered Expectations: Killer Croc leaps into the air and slams the ground, causing major physical damage.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screen, icons etc
Dr. Bruce Banner- Killer Croc skins
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/j85cv7swafouj5m/Killer_Croc_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file