so i'm back...

Started by muafan, June 03, 2008, 04:15PM

Previous topic - Next topic
ok so i'm back. i served my sentrence.  :applause:

so....i got into vaious adventures including being banned from WUMB.   :bawling: :naughty: but what  happens on WUMB stays on WUMB   :chuckle: so we wont talk about this.

anyhoo whats been going on with everybody else?

Quote from: muafan on June 03, 2008, 04:15PM
ok so i'm back. i served my sentrence.  :applause:

so....i got into vaious adventures including being banned from WUMB.   :bawling: :naughty: but what  happens on WUMB stays on WUMB   :chuckle: so we wont talk about this.

anyhoo whats been going on with everybody else?

I think you didn't learn anything when you are banned from WUMB.

June 03, 2008, 05:09PM #2 Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 11:46AM by muafan
Quote from: Sasquatch on June 03, 2008, 05:05PM
I think you didn't learn anything when you are banned from WUMB.
but what  happens on WUMB stays on WUMB.

but yes.... my WUMB banning wa slike a slap in the face for me.
i will ALWAYS listen too the mods instructions. i will not  acuse anybody else of rape.  :angel:

Quote from: muafan on June 03, 2008, 05:09PM
but what  happens on WUMB stays on WUMB.

but yes.... my WUMB banning wa slike a slap in the face for me.
i will ALWAYS listen too the mods instructions.
Welcome back. I wasn't criticizing you, this is just a friend advise for you won't be banned here too but it seens that you know it.

Its always good to have one of are almost 1000 members back.  :thumbsup:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

I'm sorry, but what exactly is WUMB?

PS: I'm typing from my PSP! :D

QuoteWelcome back. I wasn't criticizing you, this is just a friend advise for you won't be banned here too but it seens that you know it.

sasquatch -Eu gostaria de exend tardia uma desculpa para criticar acusando-me de vocĂȘ.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on June 06, 2008, 03:33AM
I'm sorry, but what exactly is WUMB?

PS: I'm typing from my PSP! :D

wumb is the community of WIZARD comic and pop culture magazine  magizine

Quote from: muafan on June 18, 2008, 01:21PM
sasquatch -Eu gostaria de exend tardia uma desculpa para criticar acusando-me de vocĂȘ.

wumb is the community of WIZARD comic and pop culture magazine  magizine
Nice try, but When you use on-line translators it sounds worst than my bad english. Actually I didn't understand some words. :rofl:

It's difficlut to explain but I will give you an example in english is hot-dog if you translate it like this to portuguese  make no sense because it sounds quente-cachorro , you need to translate dog-hot and this way is correct so it sound cachorro-quente. And the same happens to me if i use translator to translate portuguese to english. I hope you undersytand by the way is nice see you trying to write in portuguese but as far as I know is very difficult to english speakers learn portuguese.

well i just ran the portugeuse back thru the transalator and it came out like this:
I would like to extend late an excuse to criticize accusing me of you.

what i really wanted to say is i would like to extend a belated apology for acusimng u of critisizing me

Ok, don't need to apologize yourself you didn't do anything wrong and my first post was a lot of stupid