worse thing....

Started by satchLINY, May 15, 2008, 10:54AM

Previous topic - Next topic
...is that this game doesn't have a focus on VS type battles, where you could have pit two teams against each other.

especially with all the awesome character mods people have made, I think this would've been probably one of my favirote games of all time if it had a well done versus mode, where all lvling up, equiped items, ect. gained in the story mode would carry over in versus for each character.

Yeah, you are right, MUA doesn't have it.
I miss that skirmish mode from XML2, too. :(

Quote from: iammingy on May 15, 2008, 05:34PM
Yeah, you are right, MUA doesn't have it.
I miss that skirmish mode from XML2, too. :(

yea, i was kind of surprised but at the same not  :confused: when they didn't add something similar 4 MUA, but maybe they will add it 2 the sequel

I was able to make it so that the one character can fight another using Dr. Strange's Team switch function (when declared improperly in the powerstyle of whichever character this happens). The only set back is that the camera stays fixed on the area where you were when you triggered the move. But otherwise, you can fight the other people on your team. I had some fun fighting Multiple Man and his duplicates lol.

hmm...thats very interesting...
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

but i think in XML2 if you play a skirmish mode both player is able to be killed in a second..... how do you guys solve this problem??