R.E Best X-Woman

Started by Phoenix92, November 13, 2010, 04:41AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Everyone has their favourite female X-man, so I decided to do a poll of the main females that appear, feel free to add any of your own favourties as well as I am curious just who the best gal really is, some say for their powers or just love the character, either way my favourite of all time is the Phoenix and Rogue, Jean has alot behind her in the series mainly the dark phoenix saga and is a really powerful assest to any team. Rogue is just awesome her clothes, accent, and her powers are pretty cool.

Love to hear anyones views Phoenix 92 :D

:phoenix:
I am fire and life incarnate

Jean, always been my fav. I first liked her after watching the x-movies and then bought the DPS, my first comic. I was amazed at the tale and she has instantly become my fav character in all of the marvel universe. I've always loved her powers, her pink and fiery signatures, her costumes and more. Her love story with Cyclops is amazing to me because they've always overcame every obstacle. Sadly in HCT Jean sacrificed their love to save the world (kinda like One More Day where Peter and MJ sacrificed their love to save Aunt May). Of course we know how long that will probably last.

Psylocke is my second fav character while Polaris is my 3rd fav X-Woman. Storm, Rachel, Shadowcat, Rogue, and Dazzler come after.

Very true, her and cyclops always could overcome anything the best in the series was when they tried to get married and always something was there or more so Mr. Sinister and the nasty boys getting in the way, I also love her daughter Rachel in the comics and stories. Like you said she ahs always had that something about her, a flair, in her powers, and her costumes are the best especially in XML 2 :D thanks for voting and comment fellow Phoenix/ Jean fan.
I am fire and life incarnate

I hate Jean. Too hyped. Like Wolverine, who I started to dislike recently. Go Rogue!

Rogue, Psylocke & Polaris FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rogue:  :psylocke: :polaris:

November 16, 2010, 07:20AM #5 Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 07:23AM by Rogue
Rogue!!!! I adore her!!! She is such cool and beautiful! And it seems to me that with her powrer it is possible to win everybody! And still I like her sated biography and strong character.
:rogue: :rogue: :rogue: :rogue:

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Jean Grey!!!, she's really powerful, plus, she can defeat galactus.

Meh...(I loved that conversation in Shattered Dimensions)

Now that I think about it, Jean should collapse with the sun, thus destroying the whole 616 Marvel Universe, and some entity should recreate it without these too hyped characters, like Jean or Wolverine. Or create them, with a more normal role

Quote from: Suigetsu on November 17, 2010, 08:10AM
Now that I think about it, Jean should collapse with the sun, thus destroying the whole 616 Marvel Universe, and some entity should recreate it without these too hyped characters, like Jean or Wolverine. Or create them, with a more normal role
Imo opinion Jean really isn't overhyped. By fans yes, but writers now. Wolvie is and so is Fraction's Cyclops and Emma. Too make matters worse his characterizations of them (Cyke and Emma) are the worst so far.