DC Reboot

Started by ragincajun, September 22, 2011, 02:14PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Has anyone been picking up any of the new rebooted DC titles?  If so, have you enjoyed them?  Personally, I'd never been too into the DC stuff, but this reboot seemed a good chance to jump in and so I grabbed the first issues of Justice League, Justice League International, and Red Hood & the Outlaws and I've rather enjoyed all of those.

November 20, 2011, 05:58AM #1 Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 06:13AM by Harold Stark
I think DC's Reboot was a good idea. Personally, I enjoyed Justice League, Batman, Batman and Robin, Batgirl, Catwoman, Action Comics, Superman, Green Lantern, Green Lantern Corps, Green Lantern: New Guardians, Teen Titans.
Justice League International, Aquaman, The Flash, The Savage Hawkman, Detective Comics, Batwing, Batman: The Dark Knight, Nightwing, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Supergirl, Stormwatch (don't talk to cities!), Blackhawks, All-Star Western, Justice League Dark, Demon Knights are simply good. Green Arrow and Batwoman are difficult for reading. Birds of Prey, Superboy, Voodoo are not bad, I can't see more. Wonder Woman is "Oh, no! What's this!?"...
|-/

I did prefer if they continue with the story of Nightwing being Batman and Damian the robin,it was more darker involving Nightwing thought of not being ready to be the Batman and his fights with Jason Todd,they could explore how Red Robin(Tim Drake) is like Jason and maybe a story about him betraying Batman and becoming Jason's Robin.Okay it was cool that Jason reformed but why Bruce returned?I did like if he was dead and the three Robins would ever discuss who worth the title of Batman.Maybe even if Batgirl stay as Oracle it would be better,she was good as a support character,and we already have a new Batgirl we dont need her anymore.If Bruce didnt revived Damian would be more of another Jason,a Robin who loves to kill,he is like that and with Bruce dead he would be more enraged.
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

Yeah-yeah! Brutal Robin is a twice cool.
P.S. Wonder Woman's current series look bad. Personal opinion.
|-/