the M.U.G.E.N. topic xD

Started by P.Frost, April 12, 2011, 06:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ummm idk if there is a topic like this here cuz sometimes my search gets bug so dont kill me if there is xD

I just recently got addicted to mugen and I wonder if anyone here is and if u do what are ur fave characters maybe share characters? xD Links to other mugen games I have a few really nice and umm yea xD

http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Uploads/smvceoh/SMvCEoHv61.zip

This is one of the mugen games that I actually extremly like cuz it has a story xD, and characters are well balanced so they equally match eachother !!!! WOOT WOO. But I dont like that there is no Chun Li : / and what is Capcom without Chun Li : /

and um as far as my Fave Characters go its:

Chun Li ( by rkmugenn if that's his "code" name xD I will post a Link if u want )
Storm ( Just the original from MVC2 others are kinda overpowered : / )
Jedah ( Both normal and MVC2 adapted )
Morrigan ofc xD
Emma Frost ( by Zvitor or Zvigor xD I forgot she is the most awesomly done costume character in my opinion cuz she is not that strong but has powerfull stun attacks and also her Diamond form *_* she is stunning.. yea xD but I mostly like her cuz she is not overpowered but still can be pretty powerfull if u learn just a few tricks especially in team xD and her combos are basicly well making enemy horny xD cuz her reveling pictures are in the background xD again I will give link if u want xD )
sf3 Chun Li ( she is not strong and has low hp cuz she was meant for CapcomVSSNK and sf3 so she can easily be beaten and it takes a lot to kill an enemy but she is fast so that can be aranged xD)

and umm thats kind of it xD so
tell me what is ur fave MUGEN char and/or maybe Screenpack game and if u need some help instaling some stuff I can help u : D ( cuz I noticed there are a lot of confusing tutorials out there xD ) if u need help with some combo's just pm me : D I know some ; ) but I cant take Credit cuz I didnt learn them myslef ( well some xD ) my Roomate did the core of it so yea xD

Mugen is awesome, I have the EVE one so I can have tons of characters! XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: P.Frost on April 12, 2011, 04:55PM
Its the best thing ever  : DDDD

I know right! I love it lol!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks for bringing up the subject of Mugen.  I have never heard of it before.  I downloaded "the Mugen program" last night but what do I do once I install it?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on April 13, 2011, 02:18PM
Thanks for bringing up the subject of Mugen.  I have never heard of it before.  I downloaded "the Mugen program" last night but what do I do once I install it?

I can try to help, lol ok, there should be a folder name chars or characters in your mugen folder, if not make one, if you dont have a folder at all make one lol, then when you download the characters you stick their whole folder in there, then in your data folder or in the main folder there should be a file named select here there are slots that you can type characters names in it should first say randomselect then you look in your character folder and I will use Chun Li as an example my Chun Li folder is @Chun-li you open the folder up and look at their DEF file, it should be named the same as the folder its self then you go to your Select file and type over the random select for the @Chun-li you would type this @Chun-Li, random << the random is for what stage or something btw dont type over things that look like this -/ they are just spots that are not on the screen and wont work with characters, let me know if this helped

Yea there are also screenpacks that u can use but some screenpacks are isntalled differently but the most common when it comes to screenpacks is that they overwrite ur data folder ( basicly anything in the screenpack file u put in ur data and sound foloder ) so if ur changing the screenpack ( btw screenpack is how ur mugen appers character select and all ) and u have some characters already copy ur select file somehwere so u can just copy past chars from there ( cuz it will overwrite that with the new select file cuz basiclly screenpacks have much more slots for chars then original mugen ) and if u have a screenpack that has
Blank  and RandomSelect in their Character Select Status makes sure u copy Charname over Random Select cuz Blank is basiclly for hidden chars

this is the best place for Characters
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/
cuz they are not overpowered or anything

If u need help with combo's pm me and ty for reply in my topic : DDD

Thank you midnightphoenix123 and P.Frost for all your helpful information.  I will try to go through your directions as soon as I can and I will let you know how it goes.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on April 13, 2011, 05:43PM
Thank you midnightphoenix123 and P.Frost for all your helpful information.  I will try to go through your directions as soon as I can and I will let you know how it goes.

Okie dokie!