The Avengers: Battle for Earth

Started by Quentin Hex, May 10, 2012, 10:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 18, 2012, 04:08PM #30 Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 05:22PM by midnightphoenix123
I just find it a bit hard to manage. If you even put like one foot off the area of the sensor it stops everything, or doesn't work. And the people in most of the games that you control look incredible limp while you are attempting to work your butt off. I don't know I like the wii a million times better then the kinect.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks for the info. Much like you, I will probably end up buying the game (and Kinect) anway just because XD.

guys I think this game isn't as great.. I'd rather have the THQ's marvel avengers game over this one. This current game seemed to be more child friendly that THQ's avengers and the detail of gameplay seemed to be a bit lazy. Also adding the kinect feature is a stupid idea.. with THQ I'm pretty sure it looked like it can be ported to pc with 1st person view, more mmo like which is great in my opinion.
--Peter Parker(Earth 616)
" Well, wobble my webs and call me shaky! It's Goldilocks-- the hippest hammer in the west! "

Well like I said I am just gonna get it because, and because it has Jean in it. But that being said I will not get it right when it comes out I can wait awhile until it drops to like 20 bucks or something. Because I am no fan of the kinect

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Definitely keeping my eye on this game as Jean's in.  :phoenix:
Booooyaaaa.

Same here. I'm not fond of the game itself, and the kinect too But since Jean is in the game i'll take a look :) Happy that today developpers include Jean in most of Marvel Games (Still wondering why they make her die each time in the comic books though..)That proves that we are not the only ones who love Jean Grey :)
At least Include her in the cast is smart

Quote(Still wondering why they make her die each time in the comic books though..)That proves that we are not the only ones who love Jean Grey :)

It's narcissism and sarcasm. Jean fans love her, Jean fans whine to get her back. They make Jean return but don't want her really, so they kill her off for sarcasm.

I'm just joking :P But hey they might as well be doing it because it seems like it O_o. She's in every Marvel game and yet you don't even see her in comics, just clones and daughters and girls with red hair who resemble Jean because they are out of originality.

Ontopic: the game sucks. The effects look awesome but that's just it. That was my opinion lol.

QuoteIt's narcissism and sarcasm. Jean fans love her, Jean fans whine to get her back. They make Jean return but don't want her really, so they kill her off for sarcasm.

I'm just joking But hey they might as well be doing it because it seems like it O_o. She's in every Marvel game and yet you don't even see her in comics, just clones and daughters and girls with red hair who resemble Jean because they are out of originality.

Ontopic: the game sucks. The effects look awesome but that's just it. That was my opinion lol.
:P
Hey you may be joking but It's the simple truth. Glad someone can translate my thoughts :D That's what i think She's not even an Avenger And I have the feeling they included her to save the game because the gameplay looks weird. But it worked for me since now I am trying to see Jean in action : P

Quote from: mj fan on October 20, 2012, 02:54PM
:P
Hey you may be joking but It's the simple truth. Glad someone can translate my thoughts :D That's what i think She's not even an Avenger And I have the feeling they included her to save the game because the gameplay looks weird. But it worked for me since now I am trying to see Jean in action : P
Haha I wouldn't say she is "saving" the game, but I think they know that Jean has a large fanbase and several of those fans will cash in on this game because of her. Like you, me, Midnightphoenix123, Darkmaster20, etc. Throughout the Jean Grey fan-threads, I've seen lots of interest in this game because of her inclusion so obviously she garners attention. It is nice to see her in so many games these days: MUA2, MvC3 (and Ultimate), Avengers Alliance, Super Hero Squad Online, Marvel Heroes, etc.

I have to agree, honestly if Jean wasn't in this I probably wouldn't have considered buying it. The game like Blaw said really doesn't look that great at all, but Jean is the deciding factor for me.

All of the gameplay trailers of each character have been released on the official website. Check it out here for all ya'll lazy people XD
http://marvel.ubi.com/avengers/en-US/characters/index.aspx

Oh and here is Jean Grey's. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvRUGw-5arw&list=LLJDdaldjwCjiolD4aJgseGw&feature=mh_lolz

Booooyaaaa.

Yay! Awesome, awesome, awesome HAHA. Jean looks great!

I think it is a bit funny that every time it ends with their attack making the other person go flying in the air.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 24, 2012, 05:11PM
Yay! Awesome, awesome, awesome HAHA. Jean looks great!

I think it is a bit funny that every time it ends with their attack making the other person go flying in the air.
Yeah same here. I also noticed how many characters have glowing eyes lol.