Iron Man (May 2, 2008) - 5 Scenes preview

Started by iammingy, April 20, 2008, 05:07PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm leaving in less then an hour to see it. This movie has gotten me more excited then I expected!  :stark:

May 03, 2008, 02:31PM #31 Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 02:34PM by Magneto
I've just seen it. Man, it's so cool! Probably the best marvel movie yet.

They've handled the Mandarin problem (he's a bit irrealistic) in a clever way, so that they're ready for a "Mandarinesque" sequel.

Don't go away! Remember to wait for the coda scene in the end of the credits!!!!

That film was by far one of the best Marvel film's I've seen - easily better than some of the recent ones (i.e. those that have had their 3rd installment). I was actually impressed that even though some of the actors were rather big names the film itself didn't suffer (as seems to be the case with some of Marvel's other films with big names i.e. Daredevil).

I enjoyed the whole thing and especially liked the way they practically promised War Machine would be in the next one...

I look forward to the Avengers movie too (and Hulk if the rumer of Downey Jr's appearance is true)

saw it pretty good.. most see for any fan. I wait unitll the last scene apear but my friends where all like come on let live it felt like for ever for it, and it was pretty lame he just goes to hes house and nick fury was waiting for him.

Lame?  How is that lame?  First, we got to see Nick Fury, and second we see that he wants to start the Avengers!

May 04, 2008, 04:51PM #35 Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 05:38PM by Overload
 I have to agree with Teancum here... It was awesome! When I saw Samuel Jackson turn around I was yelling out
" Ohhh YAAAA" cause everyone else in the theatre left and didn't realize there was more lol. Guys it is one of the greatest videos I have seen and I even kept my ticket in a small translucent case. Recommend you see it in theatres while you have the chance!!

PS: I can't believe the great scenes they purposefully put in to leave it off with a sequel. (Ie: Rhodes looking at MK 2 suit and saying," Maybe Next Time"  )

Nick Fury as one of my favorite actors: Samuel L. Jackson.

But is this the Ultimate universe? Because Nick Fury isn't an Afro-American in the mainstream universe.

I saw it, it was and amazing film, I loved the ending credits scene. The entire film was just as good as Spider-Man 2. Anyway, I believe the Marvel films are meant to be a sort of a mix of the 616 and Ultimate universes.

Just like MUA.

Anyways, I love the way the terrorist group known as the Ten Rings was someone related to Mandarin, due to his ten power rings.

According to www.marveldatabase.com the movies each have their own universe.

i mean the credits took forever!!!! plus i already knew what was gonna happen and my friends and crowd where such a pain in the a$$

Agreed on taking forever to finish. Once you see several company logos, you think it's finished.

Then another crapload of names pop up. I stayed there for like 7 minutes to watch a small 1 minute clip.

I read previously before it came out that rapper Ghostface Killah from the Wu Tang Clan, and actress Hilary Swank would make cameos. Never saw them make the cut, though. Anyone know why?