Iron man armors from the game based on the movie

Started by Sasquatch, April 12, 2008, 07:05PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Look around at the net I find this site where they show all the armors that will be our disposal in the game and for my astonishment the game will have more armors than the movie. I wonder if that models will work at mua.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=15940

Probably not directly, but rippers/exporters may possibly be used to get them into 3dSMax and from there into MUA.

Still, a nice list. Too bad only the next-gens get exclusive stuff. I'm obviously going to get the PSP version, and it's left out :(

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

I remember the trailer showing a blue-and-black monochrome version.

BTW, isn't the Extremis armor from that old videogame collaboration with Valiant Comics hero XO Manowar?

Dang, the next-gen. gets all the good suits!

The armours from the movie are at the top of the list - the crude one he built out of scrap while a prisoner; the colourless one he made as a study of the design and the finished red-and-gold.

And the Extremis armour, as I understand, comes from the Extremis story arc of the comic book, though yeah, it is not dissimilar to the one from the crossover game (which I, giggling with glee, recently managed to snag off the Interwebs to further my ancient videogame education).

Crimson Dynamo says:

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

I know; both trailers look oh so cool!

The movie's coming out April 30th here in Taiwan.

It sucks that my two favorite bonus armors are exclusive to particular systems.  Why can't people just put the same things on all systems?  Nobody's gonna go buy the 360 AND the PS3 versions just to get Silver Centurion and the Ultimate armor.

Just like no one's going to go buy the 360 and MUA Gold just for the 10 extra characters.

A HULK BUSTER IN MUA WOULD BE AWESOME ^^

I wonder if we could port any HULK meshes... isn't a game coming out with the new "Incredible Hulk" movie aswell??

BTW...Where is the War Machine Armor... i thought it was going to make an appearance in the movie :(

Cheers^^

Well, Rhodes's in it, so maybe if there's a sequel...

There's gonna be a lot of game versions accompanying the new Hulk movie, but the question stands - which would have exportable meshes which could be reimported into MUA?

Crimson Dynamo says:

War Machine armor. Good idea. Never thought of that. :scratchhead:

Quote from: Midnight Curse on April 14, 2008, 04:38AM
Just like no one's going to go buy the 360 and MUA Gold just for the 10 extra characters.

I plan to.  But I'm making an exception for MUA Gold because that's 10 characters versus like 1 or 2.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on April 14, 2008, 01:47AM
I remember the trailer showing a blue-and-black monochrome version.

That's the stealth suit , this game is looking fairly good so far and the suits are awesome !