mod request

Started by noxnyc, July 22, 2008, 06:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys.  I am really impressed by the mods, especially Northstar and Cannonball...amazing work.
If anyone's sitting around with time on their hands, there are a few characters i'd like to see added

A finished Dazzler would be great
Longshot
Sunspot
Domino
Rictor
Strong Guy
Cecilia Reyes
Callisto
Skin
Pete Wisdom
Siryn
Chamber
Penance
Boomer
I think it'd be amazing to have a morlock team too-- despite their minor roles.  It'd be awesome to play as Scaleface or Tommy

sorry; this should be moved to the XML posts

A few things:
Glad to hear u enjoyed my Northstar Mod.

I'm currently working on Chamber. See if you like it after it's done.

I also plan on making Banshee after I'm (hopefully) done with Chamber, Stacy X and Sage.

The others, I'm not too keen on making. Wait and see whether the other modders consider any of these or not. Hope this helps

And nodoubt plans on doing Sunspot sometime in the distant future, I think.

I plan on eventually doing Domino and Dazzler.  I also thought that Siryn was already done.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

souledge was working on her but he hasn't been on for a bit.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on July 28, 2008, 08:47AM
souledge was working on her but he hasn't been on for a bit.

which sucks cause it was looking good

Yes im working on Sunspot.  And im glad you enjoy Cannonball, i'll also be updating him (im sticking to one skeleton now, since ive gotten a lot of good comments from that version, so why change something that works?)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

July 28, 2008, 04:34PM #7 Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 07:52PM by ramen
I'm almost done with dazzler she looks like today, omg I'm SO EXCITED my first mod!

Oh sorry didn't know you were doing her.  Nix my comment about doing both Domino and Dazzler.
  From the Ashes she will rise.