The most favourite act in the game and why

Started by Rogue, November 17, 2010, 10:32PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For me - act 2 because I adore  Nuvali. It seems to me, it is the most unusual location where it is necessary to collect, put, move all stones, to fly through a hole...Still I like to collect elemental skulls as it is not so simple, it is necessary to think, whose power will help with it. I though have passed game of 1001 times, but it is still interesting to me!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

My favourite area is also the savage land it has alot of puzzles, as you said Rogue about collecting the elemental skulls, for me I also liked the part where you have to fight sauron. My other favourite act 3 where you have to fight Mr. Sinister (Super computer) the enemies and the area itself was quite a challenge as I would always get lost and Sugarman was a good sub boss too.

:sauron:  :sinister:
I am fire and life incarnate

In factory I  adore too a location with  :sinister:!

I loved the Act 4 - The New York section.

I like act 4 with the sentinels cause it makes me feel like im in the X-men tas and stuff like that. And act five with the Egyptians feels like X-men Evolution

QuoteI loved the Act 4 - The New York section.

New York is too good enough location. I like to rush by cars!

Act 4! i can fight sentinels, Fight Bastion, fight apocalypses forces, visit the city, lift cars with Jean's Telekinesis!!!! i Love act 4!

i'm also with act 4. the most interesting part is when you play the game again and choose Deadpool and get to boss Deadpool, it's so funny to hear them argue!!!
but what i don't like is boss fight with Sugarman. dammit, he almost always kills off all of my teammates in no time, and even the second player, it's so hard to beat him!!!

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

I love the pyramids levels. It would be just great if there were some levels to the outside of pyramids of Egypt ;D
Also I like the NY City level :P
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

Quote from: Rain on January 31, 2011, 11:43AM
I love the pyramids levels. It would be just great if there were some levels to the outside of pyramids of Egypt ;D
Also I like the NY City level :P
Agree about Egypt here.

My Fav Act is the last one in Egypt, i like it cuz exploring an ancient place makes me feel......ancient lol. I like using characters like Prof.X and Jean there cuz i feel the need of defeating Appocalypse with a telepath!

My favorite is act 5 when im in Egypt. And act4 when im in New York. :storm: