The amazing spiderman 2012 movie enemy:)

Started by hainardy, July 27, 2011, 03:10AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 27, 2011, 03:10AM Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 05:21AM by hainardy
there is some rumors that the enemy on the next film will be the lizard. what do you think?

it is confirmed. the movie enemy will be the lizard

meh, we just have to wait till the movie, i didn't rly liked the trailer cause they didn't rly showed some humour what you actually should expect from a Spiderman Movie. But i gues we have to wait till there is more info about it :)

The villain in this movie is Proto Goblin guaranteed, the actor is Irfan Khan, he is the villain for the movie. There are rumors about the lizard in this movie.

Its confirmed the movie villain is THE LIZARD.

Chocolate egg I hoped it would be Venom with the story like in the Ultimate Spider-man game.

Trust me, you should be happy it wasnt Venom, they already screwed Venom up, I guess its now time for The lizard

All I hope is that they NEVER use Silver Sable or Electro in any of these movies, those are my favorite characters and I dont want them screwed up :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

i wanted it to be carnage or mysterio:) my favorite enemies

Polygone you are right they screwed up Venom in Spider-man 3. He was a skinny little guy.

Eddie Brock is 6'3''(1.93) and 260lbs(118 kg) now how does Topher Grace fit. Why can't they get a bigger guy and make Venom all CGI ,make him dark blue, no web patterns on him, make him have organic webbing not the tentacles, make him like in the Lethal Protector an anti-hero. :venom:

I like VENOM the most of all characters and it would be great to see him face off against carnage with the help of Spidey on the big screen. But if all of them are nailed because the Amazing Spider-man 2012 looks like crap for me.

He has a basket ball for a head and some odd looking shoes. BTW I didn't like the Sam Raimi costume that Tobey wore if they did the mix of the two then they would get the right one. Colors from 2012, web pattern from 2012, everything other from Raimi's costume and change the eyes to make them look more circular.

Or hell, how hard could it be, to redo the actual Spidey costume?

Look at the pics and you would say HARD! :P, seriously though, his head is a hidden baseball, im positive XD

What my dream Marvel movie would have and why directors wont put it in :

NOT messed up characters, each character has their costume directly from the comics  (they dont do this in actual movies because some outfits would be incredibly weird)

Some COOL villians and some badass one's aswell, for example, in X-men First class, they pretended that Shaw was the most dangerous villian they'll ever encounter, however, the X-men faced much worse! Onslaught? Apocalypse?                  ( Directors wont put this in because of character introduction, or they try to make Phoenix Dark Phoenix, but in the end see how horribly they failed, so they call it ''Jean got nuts'' instead of Dark Phoenix)

And last but not least

Some characters that are memorable, talking M.O.D.O.K. Galactus, Fin Fang Foom, and a REAL Dark Phoenix (Directors wont put this in because they dont give a crap about memorable characters XD)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven