AdrianoAP "Mannequins from A to Z"

Started by AdrianoAp, April 09, 2017, 03:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Awesome! Another great piece of work!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Amazing stuff again!!

Could you also do your Thing mannequin in 'classic Thing' outfit? It would match with the rest of the 616-Marvel Fantastic Four line-up. (The official original model of the game is terrible and any change would be an improvement...)

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on April 15, 2018, 06:30PM
That's good! Much better than the default

Actually I like both :) but my idea is to give the maximum of options for each character.

Quote from: Canino on April 15, 2018, 06:57PM
Awesome! Another great piece of work!

Thanks!

Quote from: Hobgoblin on April 16, 2018, 10:50AM
Amazing stuff again!!

Could you also do your Thing mannequin in 'classic Thing' outfit? It would match with the rest of the 616-Marvel Fantastic Four line-up. (The official original model of the game is terrible and any change would be an improvement...)

Noted :)

Fantastic job with Human Torch! :humant: :humant: :humant:
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Amazing mannequins, my friend! Congrats :)

Incredible!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Cool stuff!! However... I'm a bit embarrassed to admit... what I was actually hoping for was classic/original Thing in his boxer shorts, bare chest... Would that be an option too?
How long does it take you to make one of those amazing mannequins?

Quote from: Hobgoblin on May 08, 2018, 02:17PM
Cool stuff!! However... I'm a bit embarrassed to admit... what I was actually hoping for was classic/original Thing in his boxer shorts, bare chest... Would that be an option too?
How long does it take you to make one of those amazing mannequins?

I had been half in doubt even, but it was good because now we have both options kkkk

Time depends a lot on the Mannequin and what can be done on it, some take an hour or so many more.