AdrianoAP "Mannequins from A to Z"

Started by AdrianoAp, April 09, 2017, 03:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
QuoteWow! Silk's mannequins are cool! Galan - Awesome! Killgrave is creepy!
Good Work, dude!

PS. It seems to me some mann's look flat a bit... Is it problem with my PC\Game?

Thank you.
Sorry but as I do not know much English I did not understand what you wanted to say, if you can explain me again, thank you;)

QuoteAmazing work dude! Planning on doing mannequins for the MCU characters?

What exactly is MCU?

QuoteI'm really happy to see an active and productive mannequin maker who also manages to make them really beautiful. Fantastic work!!! It's especially great that Outsider's many brilliant mods now have that final missing piece added to them.

If I could fit in a specific request: would you be able to do one of Mr. Fantastic in his classic light-blue costume? The original game mannequins of the Fantastic Four are their Ultimate versions. Other modders made alternatives for the Invisible Woman and the Thing; you can't really tell with the Human Torch; that leaves Mr. Fantastic - and Ultimate Reed Richards is quite a different character from the classic Reed Richards.

Thanks for the words ... I just try to contribute and I'm happy to be able to help and know what they like, contribute in some way with the great forum is very cool.
I like the suggestion, I'll work on it.

Marvel Cinematic Universe haha, Netflix series and Marvel Studios skins

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on May 07, 2017, 04:32PM
Marvel Cinematic Universe haha, Netflix series and Marvel Studios skins

Got it. I still had not thought about it, but whatever I can do, I'll do it according to the time and opportunities I have;

How come I had never stumbled by this incredible thread before?

These mannequins are just sick, man! It's awesome to know there are still people who work on them here at the forum...

Hey, I don't know if you take requests, but would it be possible for you to make a :magneto: mannequin using my skin as base?
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Maegawa on May 10, 2017, 09:06PM
How come I had never stumbled by this incredible thread before?

These mannequins are just sick, man! It's awesome to know there are still people who work on them here at the forum...

Hey, I don't know if you take requests, but would it be possible for you to make a :magneto: mannequin using my skin as base?

Thank you.
Your Magneto skins really got really good, as soon as I have time I will respond to your request.

May 11, 2017, 11:53AM #38 Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 12:51PM by Hobgoblin
Wow! Thanks so much for answering my request! That Mr. F skin is, to use a very appropriate word: FANTASTIC!
My selection screen now really looks like I've always wished it could, I posted a screenshot over at this thread: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,58.1080.html.

Thanks again!!

Quote from: Hobgoblin on May 11, 2017, 11:53AM
Wow! Thanks so much for answering my request! That Mr. F skin is, to use a very appropriate word: FANTASTIC!
My selection screen now really looks like I've always wished it could, I posted a screenshot over at this thread: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,58.1080.html.

Thanks again!!

I'm glad you liked it, I also like the original uniform.
I took a look at your post, very good.

It's been a long time since I've been looking for a way to make a Teacher's mmannequin in his chair and now I've got thanks to a skin model I found right here on the site.

Professor X "The Animated Series"
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/professor_x_2-jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9f9yi8rpnbel5a8/3901_MannequinProfessorX2.igb

;)

Great job, Professor looks really interesting ;)

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on May 14, 2017, 10:04AM
Great job, Professor looks really interesting ;)

Test him and tell me what you think, it's a mannequin I was very interested in and I was happy to be able to do it.

I... am... speechless!!!
There are no words to describe how grateful I am for that mannequin (you have no idea how long I've waited for it to become a reality) and how amazing it looks! OMG you even added the hovering effect :jumping:

Very good job, my friend.
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

(sorry for my hype lol)
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.