SHE-HULK mod v1.5 (sound, etc. + new mannequin)

Started by iammingy, August 26, 2007, 09:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The color has nothing to do with it it is the size. It makes her look more freakish than anything. If it was for the Hulk or Mr. Fantastic or even for an Iron Man armor that would be different.

well if it was like half the size and a colour that blended with she-hulk
it would be alot better but iammingys work is awesome anyway

Quote from: msmarvel2007 on October 11, 2007, 08:08PM
The color has nothing to do with it it is the size. It makes her look more freakish than anything. If it was for the Hulk or Mr. Fantastic or even for an Iron Man armor that would be different.

I get what you mean and I agree with you. :)

well if you dont like the idea of the gloves blending with she-hulk then maybe change it to a more metallic-looking color. i recall mingy said he was going for one of those shield gadgets.

December 02, 2007, 06:43PM #49 Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 06:51PM by The Layman
I really love this mod!!  It's one of my favorites.  I installed her and played her for 3 hours, last night!  One thing that I would love to see, though, is a skin of her in her Fantastic Four costume.  Remember when she replaced the Thing for a while, after the Secret Wars?  I think it would be a better choice than the lawyer skin.  And maybe she could be interchangeable with the Thing to get the FF bonus, when she's in that costume.  Anyway, I'm a fan.  She-Hulk rocks!  Thanks for making her.

Layman

PS -- Regarding the huge powergloves. . .  I kinda' like them.  It reminds me of the 80s era She-Hulk that had so much humor in it, and I think it's sort of along the same line as her "seduction" taunt.  It's a good gag.    Although, I can't figure out why she would need to have powergloves. 

Thanks for the kind words!!! :shehulk:
I am working on the F4 costume, which is based on Invisible Woman. So, she will have shorter hair and diffrent hair style... but I am working very slowly...

December 06, 2007, 05:31PM #51 Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 05:38PM by iammingy
Skin fix of the Modern Costume only:

- fixes most of the flaws in the previous version (edges of gloves, bottom of shoes, uneven edges in the purple part of the costume)
- uses PS2 model; it has higher-res than the previous version (because the PC version doesn't have spec/bump maps anyway)

http://www.box.net/shared/mml0fk9xbg
* download, decompress, and put this skin in the actors folder

Btw, I think I can add a new team called "Heroes for Hire" consisting of Iron Fist, Luke Cage, and She-Hulk, etc.

Since I can use one more set of anims in the fightstyle slot, I can change Shulkie's powers a bit to deviate from Luke Cage's. Let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions.

December 20, 2007, 07:41AM #52 Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 08:21AM by Teancum
Here's an update for She-Hulk that will give her her own voice and power sounds.

Instructions:
QuoteExtract the files (except for this readme) to your Marvel - Ultimate Alliance folder

In order for all of She-Hulk's sounds to play, you need to edit one line in her herostat entry.

Change:

sounddir = spidwm_m ;

to

sounddir = shehlk_m ;

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8typ8u

Big thanks to Iammingy for a great mod.  Definitely was one that deserves sounds.  She's also getting menu break sounds for the character select screen when the next Official Characters Mod update comes out.

Iammingy, can you update your mod with these files?  All I changed was adding sounds and referencing them in the powerstyle.

Quote from: Teancum on December 20, 2007, 07:41AM
Here's an update for She-Hulk that will give her her own voice and power sounds.

Instructions:
QuoteExtract the files (except for this readme) to your Marvel - Ultimate Alliance folder

In order for all of She-Hulk's sounds to play, you need to edit one line in her herostat entry.

Change:

sounddir = spidwm_m ;

to

sounddir = shehlk_m ;

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8typ8u

Big thanks to Iammingy for a great mod.  Definitely was one that deserves sounds.  She's also getting menu break sounds for the character select screen when the next Official Characters Mod update comes out.

Iammingy, can you update your mod with these files?  All I changed was adding sounds and referencing them in the powerstyle.

I will upadate this with other fixes, too. Thank you very much!!!

December 20, 2007, 04:04PM #54 Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 04:07PM by parrastaka
woah great work I just love her new voice. Seems to fit perfectly!

Quote from: Teancum on December 20, 2007, 07:41AMDefinitely was one that deserves sounds.  She's also getting menu break sounds for the character select screen when the next Official Characters Mod update comes out.

And sorry but... when's that??? for some people here there is more hype with these mods than with GTA 4.

Any estimate? Q1? Q2?

:D

Quote from: parrastaka on December 20, 2007, 04:04PM

Quote from: Teancum on December 20, 2007, 07:41AMDefinitely was one that deserves sounds.  She's also getting menu break sounds for the character select screen when the next Official Characters Mod update comes out.

Q4............ 2007? :P

Quote from: parrastaka on December 20, 2007, 04:04PM

And sorry but... when's that??? for some people here there is more hype with these mods than with GTA 4.

Any estimate? Q1? Q2?

:D

Well, we have to find some Hulk sounds, but I can't extract them from MUA360 (due to the 360's sound format), nor can I extract them from 'Hulk' or 'Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction'.  As soon as we get some Hulk sounds he's done.  Venom's pretty much done except for his last DLC skin and a few power sounds I need to make.  And Dr Doom needs power sounds and I *think* one skin. 

So basically if someone can get me Hulk sounds we can really speed this along.  We're talking 2 skins total and some sounds before the next version.  But if I don't have Hulk sounds we probably won't see a release very soon.  Dunno on that though, BliZZ is project lead, so that's up to him.

I have a very 'beasty' friend. What if I record him saying: Hulk angry!
little bad robots, Hulk destroys!
and some other quotes :D