SHE-HULK mod v1.5 (sound, etc. + new mannequin)

Started by iammingy, August 26, 2007, 09:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic
maybe he's been misled by John Byrne's graphic novel, I think there is a robe Shulkie there, after the infamous Shield examination...

I cannot find a pic online although I tried.

January 27, 2008, 02:21PM #63 Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 02:28PM by iammingy
Just made an update, see first post.

EDIT: I notice that the bump-map at the finger/hand region of a few skins are screwy. This is very minor, I will look into that when I have time. I am trying to put all my time and effort into Blackheart and Taskmaster now....

Great ! But can you give me the classic mannequin please ? I prefer it.

Ok... here is Onua's request, our big green girl's classic costume as mannequin. See 1st page for download link. :shehulk:

February 01, 2008, 02:12PM #68 Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 02:35PM by muafan
and now ever since i installed shulkie whenever there is dialouge the game frezes> help!
i think its in  the herostat so i'm ataching my herostat (in 2 parts way2 big) so u can point out if theres anything rong

When ever there is a dialogue, the game freezes... I presume you are stuck with the first dialogue with Scorpion. Am I correct? So, it's just stuck there and nothing moves? or are you saying the game crashed?

Either way, I have no idea what's going on.... May be you can take a screenshot at the part you got stuck?

February 03, 2008, 11:15AM #70 Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 11:25AM by muafan
Quote from: iammingy on February 01, 2008, 06:48PM
May be you can take a screenshot at the part you got stuck?

no my computer is giving me trouble with  inserting pic into messaages... anyhoo..
i can move, but,  scorpy;'s damage does note show, also he cant move!

Hmm... I looked at your herostat. It looks fine to me. You have 25 characters and the format is ok. It shouldn't be the herostat...

Quote from: muafan on February 04, 2008, 12:45PM
anybody know wats rongz?  can move, but,  scorpy;'s damage does note show, also he cant move

Can you check whether "40_scorpion.igb" is in the "actors" folder or not and the last-modified date?
I know I didn't modify scorpion's files.... :lickout:

February 04, 2008, 02:31PM #74 Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 02:35PM by muafan
Quote from: iammingy on February 04, 2008, 02:11PM
Can you check whether "40_scorpion.igb" is in the "actors" folder or not
yes well... its every mini-boss it happens with mysterio 2 (IN MY OLD GAMEp) SO...
WAIT... it mite not havta do with  :shehulk:.... wood creating an npcstat.xml afect ths? hmmm...