SHE-HULK mod v1.5 (sound, etc. + new mannequin)

Started by iammingy, August 26, 2007, 09:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic
She-Hulk SMASH!
I know you made what, like 5 costumes for her already but i was wondering if you could make her last outfit in volume 2?
You know the white, with purple sides, short top and purple pants.
I like to call it her "bounty hunter" outfit.
kinda, but not exactly, like this

:shehulk2:

Mingy, If you delete the Luke Cage sound effects in Jen's sound files for some of her moves and replace her Modern (Purple & White) skin with the Wii's MUA2 model you'd have a fantastic character. :shehulk:

Just my opinion... by the way. :quicks:

Quote from: iammingy on December 09, 2009, 05:26PM
Haha, actually I am removing that hammer toss move in v1.6.
Quote from: mrcaino9 on January 05, 2010, 07:57PM
Mingy, If you delete the Luke Cage sound effects in Jen's sound files for some of her moves

See? You don't need to remove any moves.
And besides what would you replace it with?:shehulk2:

February 22, 2010, 11:28AM #93 Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 03:42PM by whiteking
Quick update to her voice.
- Deleted the Luke Cage laugh on one of her powers and replaced by the Scarlet Witch laugh.

I have the permission to make this:
Quote from: iammingy on February 18, 2010, 10:49PM
Can you post it in my she-hulk thread, please? Just say you have my permission then you would be ok.
Thank you.

Here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mfiia525byi

Just put the file on \Marvel - Ultimate Alliance\sounds\eng\s\h
Thanks to iammingy for the She Hulk mod and for giving me permission to edit his sounds.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I just want to clarify -- this is only an update to her sounds, right?  I thought there were going to be other changes to the mod (skins and powers).
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: whiteking on February 22, 2010, 11:28AM

The first line of my post say it, I'll make it bold so no more confusions :)
I won't make any update to her powers since Iammingy is doing it.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

OK, thanks for fixing the sounds, whiteking.  You are great at that.

You are welcome ^^
Phoenix Endsong #5

Is the mod still posted someplace? The link is dead...

Quote from: whiteking on February 22, 2010, 11:28AM
- Deleted the Luke Cage laugh on one of her powers and replaced by the Scarlet Witch laugh.

I have the permission to make this:
Here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mfiia525byi

Just put the file on \Marvel - Ultimate Alliance\sounds\eng\s\h
Thanks to iammingy for the She Hulk mod and for giving me permission to edit his sounds.

whiteking, the file for the new Shulk sounds is missing. It's alright though, because I don't use the hammer toss anyhow, but just for anyone that's looking to download.

Btw, thanks to iammingy and you for working on this mod. She-Hulk has become a favorite of mine now. I can't wait for the update.

:shehulk: Hey this is my first time modding and I wanted to say that this is pretty neat. I just wanted to give some feedback as to help with others that might be using the mods as well. I'm running MAU on windows 7. So far the only challenge with modding has been editing the herostat.engb file. I wanted to remove Dare Devil who is menulocation = 4. By doing this, MUA removed dare devil added silver surfer and yielded no she-hulk. However when I experimented and replaced black panther (menulocation = 10), it replaced dare devil with she-hulk but left the Black panther. I'm not too sure why it did that but maybe someone else can shed light on the subject.

kudos lots and lots of kudos for your she hulk mod, it is absolutely awesome, i was thinking of adding a little alteration, like when she is doing that one two punch attack instead of it getting faster i'm gonna make it like juggernaut's rage where it gets stronger with each hit and probably make her grow bigger with each hit, and i'm gonna try my best to remove the luke cage laugh when she does the throw, but everything else is absolutely perfect

I fixed she-hulk's sound when she grabs you for the hammer toss, where she laughed like luke cage, i transfered the laugh invisible woman does when she uses her grab smash, so now on hammer toss she sounds like a woman, and the voice is very similar

That sounds like a good fix, delvinho.  And it's good to see you posting again!

I am planning to make a version 2.0, which will feature a totally different mod. Do let me what you like and didn't like about this mod. Thanks.