SHE-HULK mod v1.5 (sound, etc. + new mannequin)

Started by iammingy, August 26, 2007, 09:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Those are reminiscent of XML2 herostat entries, if you take the time you'll see EVERYONE has mutant and X-Men values there (except for SP and MN, I think they're the only ones that have Brotherhood). But it does nothing as far as has been tested months ago.

More info in the "Understandig herostat.engb" in the MUA Knowledge Base forum.

Ok did not know if it was a mistake or what but thanks for the explanation.

September 26, 2007, 06:05AM #19 Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 06:11AM by Onua
I've got a problem with you mod. She-Hulk (I remplace her skin with Hulk skins) haven't got healing factor and might !!

look :

Change the herostat, adding both might and healing factor to She-Hulk's entry. Wolverine has both, so just a simple copy/paste will do. Btw, you have to start the game again. Otherwise, some things won't work right (like having Flight, even tough she can't fly).

Why did you add flight?  :laugh:

Quote from: Gevth on September 26, 2007, 11:31AM
Change the herostat, adding both might and healing factor to She-Hulk's entry. Wolverine has both, so just a simple copy/paste will do. Btw, you have to start the game again. Otherwise, some things won't work right (like having Flight, even tough she can't fly).

Thanks Gevth! :)

Switching skins is not recommended in this mod...
If you use skins that aren't from this mod, then "Seduction" might NOT work correctly unless that skin you replace is properly numbered in an hex-editor. The 50% resistance will still be activated, there will still be hearts flying around her, but you may get a surprise when the boost ends:

1. Boost starts: She-Hulk takes off her clothes.
2. She-Hulk in bikini.
3. Boost ends: She-Hulk becomes Fin Fang Foom... :rofl:

He's not my add flight. And I'm remplace she-hulk bikini to bruce banner skin

September 26, 2007, 01:59PM #23 Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 02:05PM by iammingy
But it clearly says "flight" in your screenshot? @^@

EDIT: Never mind, you used a different menu location than the previous one. hehe

If you did that skin-swap correctly, you shouldn't be seeing Tommy's HULK skin in the menu at all.

That happens when you add might and healing factor after passing a certain point in the game. Rather than the change being implemented, it shows up showing flight, but the character will not be able to fly (nor with they have a healing factor or might). You may have to start the game over to make it work right (or at least start from an earlier point). :D

Great mod, but I've noticed that the passive abilities for the costumes display (and use) the wrong values(IE, resistance dispays a 0 and never improves. Health regen gives a 0, and power damage starts at -%100 with no change). I've examined the talent file for errors, but the stats are properly defined.  I even copied other characters stats, but to no avail.  I redownloaded the mod again to check if I installed something improperly, but had the same results.  Does anyone else have this problem?

Really? Can you try starting a new game with default stats?

Sorry, I am not using my PC at the moment. :(

I've tried that as well, but no dice.  No other custom character has this problem.