SHE-HULK mod v1.5 (sound, etc. + new mannequin)

Started by iammingy, August 26, 2007, 09:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I fixed it!!! Download this talent file:

http://www.box.net/shared/um72imcd9b

and put it in:

\Activision\Marvel - Ultimate Alliance\data\talents

Thanks alot for your feedback, Kingdom!!! Sorry for the bug, but I learned something today. :D

Great job.  Thanks for the awesome character.  If you don't mind me asking, what was wrong?

You are welcome. :)

The problem is that the game only likes 5-letter character names for outfit. For example, "shehulk_outfit22" doesn't work, but "shulk_outfit22" works. Thanks for pointing out the bug once again. :)

No prob.  This is off topic, but maybe you can help me with loading screens.  I'm trying to create extra ones for the game and tried following someone's forum guide, but I'm lost when it comes to using skinnerui.  The program crashes when I attempt to load a screen or import a file, even though I enter what I assume are the correct offsets.  Any idea why?

1. Make sure the file name matches the one in the CFG file; it's case-sensitive.
For example,
0901.igb != 0901.IGB

2. Make sure there is an empty line at the end of the CFG entry.
For example,
0901.igb,DXT1,2048,1024,356177,1024,512,94033,512,256,28497,256,128,12113,128,64,8017,64,32,1404761,32,16,1405785,16,8,1406041,8,4,1406105,4,2,1406121.
Magneto.igb,DXT1,512,512,1234.
Toxin.igb,DXT3,128,128,1234.
<empty line here>

3. For importing BMP/DDS files, make sure the CFG entry for that particular file does NOT have a dash "-" in front of DXT1(or 3 or 5). SkinnerUI crashes every time I include that dash when importing files, but it's fine for exports. @_@ So, you must reverse the color channels from RGB to BGR before importing, just like that blue Carnage pic I provided in the tutorial.

If you still have problems, then you can ask for help in that guide. Good luck. :)

October 10, 2007, 09:13PM #35 Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 09:19PM by iammingy
"Steel Fists" is now replaced with "Power Gloves", which feature new boltons.

Replace the old boltons and talents with the new ones in the patch:

http://www.box.net/shared/l7zhl1x00r

- put the fist boltons in: \Activision\Marvel - Ultimate Alliance\models\bolton
- and the updated talents in: \Activision\Marvel - Ultimate Alliance\data\talents

This confirms that Norrin Radd's PS2Skinner is fully functional down to 32x32-pixel dds. :thumbsup2:

IMO She-Hulk with big fists does not look right with her. I am sorry but I think that is better for Mr. Fantastic and not She-Hulk. Dont get me wrong I like playing with her on the PC but to me that part of her does not fit her or even look right with her.

Thanks for the suggestion. :)

I just want a glove-like bolton to imitate those SHIELD gadgets in comics. I can change them to something else easily. What do you prefer? :)

Probably just normal fists! But pack more of a punch :)

Ok, I will just add an aura or something like that. Are you satisfied with the powers?

nice work iammingy as always ill hav to download sometime and test it out

The powers are fine just the giant hands was the thing for me. Thanks for changing it. :)

lol i liked the big hands looked like she was gonna 1 hit ko u and u would still be feeling it..
but it didnt matter

maybe it's got to do with the colors of the glove? try changing it to purple too just a suggestion.

EDIT: that glove reminds me of hellboy's hands. :D

yeh i reckon if the purple the would go with it

havnt seen hellboy movie in ages