Julian Gollop's latest creation, Phoenix Point, is now Live on FIG!

Started by Dark_Ansem, April 30, 2017, 08:12AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Please allow me a bit of shameless self-promotion :)

Phoenix Point is the new strategy game from the creator of the original X-COM series. It features turn based tactics and world based strategy in a fight against a terrifying, alien menace.

QuoteAn unusual virus discovered in melting permafrost excites the scientific community. It has a massive genome, and only 1% of its genes match anything in existing databases.

"What the hell is going on with the other genes?" asks researcher Jean-Michel Moreau. "This opens a Pandora's box. What kinds of discoveries are going to come from studying the contents?"

The seas transform in something totally alien. Then the mutagens began to invade the land via an airborne microbial mist.

Highlights: mutant enemies, proper boss battles, turn-based squad battles, proper soldier development, extensive equipment mechanics, fully destructible procedural environments, a fully revamped Geoscape and various mission types.

Please see the details here.

Guys, this is from the man who made the original XCOM in the 80s.

Personally, I think the projects looks spectacular and if you are turn-based RPG/RTS fans would really miss out if you didn't back.

Not to mention, I will also be part of the developer team - localising the game (next year, summer).

I'd love you to pledge and share, if possible!