Maegawa's XML2 Stuff

Started by Maegawa, May 05, 2017, 07:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 05, 2017, 07:43PM Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 12:47PM by Maegawa
WELCOME TO MY RELEASE THREAD!
*X-Men Legends II Edition*

Here you'll find all I have to offer for X-Men Legends II, which includes skins, huds & 3D heads, and possibly mods (in the future, maybe).

DO NOT:
- Claim my work as your own. Instead, you can credit the people who worked on it.
- Upload my work outside MarvelMods.com. Instead, you can invite people to join the forum.
- Use my work for profit. Everything I upload here is meant to be free for everyone!

If I ever notice the above rules are not being followed, I won't do anything (hey, it's the internet); I choose to believe in each one's common sense, as foolish as it may sound...

Click on any of these 3 links to go to the desired section:
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

May 05, 2017, 07:44PM #2 Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 12:55PM by Maegawa
HUDS & 3D HEADS
*Alter your characters' portraits with new huds and 3D heads!*

:phoenix: Jean Grey
- Hud & 3D Head Pack: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10047.msg188335.html#msg188335

May 05, 2017, 07:44PM #3 Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 09:15PM by Maegawa
MISCELLANEOUS
*Alter your game with new features!*

:xavier: QUICK PLAY MOD :xavier:
- Release Post -

May 05, 2017, 07:56PM #4 Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 11:54AM by Maegawa
NEW SKIN!
:magneto: Magneto Classic :magneto:

Magneto's Classic skin on the Ultimate model. I know there may be no sense in making it since there's already iammingy's version, but his was an original creation after the comics Magneto, and I've always wanted to see Magneto's MUA-DLC Classic skin on the Ultimate model, so I figured I should make it.

You can find it under the skins section.

Oh! I love the textures!

Thanks fellas :D, and more are on the way!

May 06, 2017, 10:39AM #8 Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 11:54AM by Maegawa
NEW SKIN!
:magneto: Magneto Xorn :magneto:

A remake of my previous Magneto Xorn skin (which is an abomination when compared to this one). Not much to say about it, other than that I made a variant based on Professor X's New X-Men skin, in which I only changed the head texture.

May 07, 2017, 09:14AM #9 Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 11:54AM by Maegawa
NEW SKIN!
:magneto: Magneto 80's :magneto:

Magneto's 80's skin on the Ultimate model. I know there may be no sense in making it since there's already iammingy's version, but his was an original creation after the comics Magneto, and I've always wanted to see Magneto's MUA-DLC 80's skin on the Ultimate model, so I figured I should make it. A shame he doesn't have the collar, I thought about using Doctor Strange's model as base since he has it, but it's just not worth it since he has a skirt and part of his belt is hanging (I may give it a chance in the future, though); speaking of Doctor Strange, perhaps someone could convert his collar into a bolton?

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on May 07, 2017, 11:30AM
isn't his helmet red with that 80's outfit?
Now that's a question that messed/is messing with my head. In the comics he never wore the helmet during his time as headmaster of the Xavier School as far as I know; however, in the LEGO set that includes his headmaster version he comes with an optional helmet, the same one from his classic version; however, in iammingy's helmeted (gosh, does that word even exist, lol) 80's skin he wears a helmet with colors that match the rest of his costume, and that's the one I based my helmeted (grrr) skin on.

Conclusion: I'll release a red helmet variant, not only for the sake of completion, but mainly because this whole helmet question left me extremely curious to see how he will look with the red helmet! :runaway:

One thing I've learned about skinning: if you find yourself asking "Why not?", you may as well go for it.

May 07, 2017, 02:18PM #13 Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 11:53AM by Maegawa
NEW SKIN!
:magneto: Magneto 80's (Red Helmet) :magneto:

Just a variant I decided to make after BaconWizard17 asked if Mags' helmet wasn't red with the 80's costume, to which I quickly remembered of the LEGO 80's Magneto that also happened to sport a red helmet, it left me wondering how it would look on my skin, so I had no choice other than to do it!