For the current voting occasion, I've made movesets for all three characters that modders can use.
1. Power Slide: Reptile slides across the ground, hitting & sending any struck foes into the air.
2. Acid Spit: Reptile spits out acid from his mouth, dealing burn damage over time to struck foes.
3. Rolling Spikes: Reptile curls up into a ball and rolls around the level, knocking foes over.
4. Klaw Pounce: Reptile lunges forward and forces an enemy to the ground, slashing at them with his claws as bleed damage is dealt.
5. Slow Force Ball: Reptile fires a projected green ball of force energy that moves across slowly, but any foe stupid enough to get close to it will be knocked towards Reptile for an easy knockout.
6. (Boost) Invisibility: Reptile becomes completely invisible to enemies for a time.
7. (Boost) Basilisk: Reptile is able to move and attack much faster, while enemies are seemingly slowed down for a time.
8. (Fatality) Tasty Meal: Reptile takes off his mask, proceeding to open up his mouth and use his long tongue to grab enemy heads one at a time, entirely devouring them and insta-killing minor threats. Does not work on bosses!
1. Blade Charge: Baraka lunges forward and stabs an enemy with his blades.
2. Flying Shard: Baraka fires a spark projectle at foes via scraping his blades together.
3. Chop Chop: Baraka slices his opponent up vertically, attacking with his blades very quickly as bleed damage is dealt.
4. Blade Spin: Baraka proceeds to do a spin attack, dealing bleed damage to any struck foe. Hold down button to keep attack going!
5. Blade Lift: Baraka stabs an enemy in the chest and lifts them high up, before throwing their expired corpse away.
6. (Boost) Tarkatan Instinct: Baraka is able to deal critical hit damage with his attacks for a time.
7. (Boost) Tarkatan Senses: Baraka sniffs the environment out, using his highly acute sense of smell to reveal foes on the map.
8. (Fatality) Mutant Dissection: Baraka uses his blades to slice several enemies to pieces, with any enemy left standing, dealt bleed damage over time.
1. Staff Grab: Jade grabs an enemy with her staff and slams them behind her.
2. Razor-rang: Jade throws a deadly boomerang at enemies.
3. Staff Overhead: Jade leaps into the air and brutally hits an enemy with her staff.
4. Eclipse Kick: Jade becomes illuminated with green energy and performs a 360 kick that knocks an enemy into the air.
5. Staff Buster: Jade runs behind an unlucky foe and uses her staff to whack an enemy in the groin, before proceeding to whack them in the back and force said threat to the ground.
6. (Boost) Dodging Shadows: Jade generates a forcefield, which renders her immune to projectile attacks for a time.
7. (Boost) Vanishing Winds: Jade teleports to a different position.
8. (Fatality) Staff Shake: Jade stabs two enemies with her staff in the chest, shaking them to the point that their bodies explode and deal additional splash damage to nearby foes.
And as an extra bonus to mark MK's 25th anniversary, I threw in Goro as well.
1. Chest Pound: Goro picks up an enemy with his lower arms and proceeds to punch them with his upper arms for a bit, before throwing them to the ground.
2. Flame Ball: Goro spits fireballs out of his mouth.
3. Leaping Stomp: Goro disappears off-screen, before unexpectedly landing on enemies, crushing them.
4. Spinning Fists: Goro holds his arms out, imbuing them with fire and spins around, hitting enemies several times.
5. Fireball: Goro fires a more powerful green fireball variant from one of his arms, dealing significantly more damage to enemies.
6. (Boost) Invincibility: Letting out a laugh, Goro becomes significantly more durable to attacks temporarily.
7. (Debuff) Roar: Goro lets out a terrifying roar that scares enemies, causing them to run away from him & his allies, reducing overall defence.
8. (Fatality) Dragon Fangs: Goro pulls out his weapons and proceeds to slice & stab any foe unlucky to be nearby.
1. Classic: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3c/GoroMKSM.jpg
2. Kintaro: https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mkwikia/images/1/1b/Kintaromk9.png/revision/latest?cb=20120804180654
3. Sheeva: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3e/SheevaMK2011.png
I hope others find these useful