And here are the rest of the new fighters introduced in Mortal Kombat X(No Triborg obviously, as we already have Sub-Zero available separately. And I'm pretty sure people would prefer to play as Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke in the same way too).
1. Glow Kick: Glowing with green energy, Cassie performs a high kick which knocks an opponent into the air.
2. Akimbo: Cassie pulls out both of her handguns and fires away.
3. Going Down: Cassie rushes forward and tackles a foe to the ground, proceeding to punch them in the face before getting off them.
4. Jewel Crusher: Cassie drops to her knees and punches an unlucky enemy in the solar plexus twice.
5. Target Sighted: Cassie calls through her earpiece, for a missile strike from the Special Forces on enemies.
6. (Boost) Runs in the Family: Taking after her father, Cassie's body is covered entirely in green energy, reducing damage done to her for a time.
7. (Debuff) You Got Caged!: Cassie mocks her opponents, causing their defence to decrease.
8. (Fatality) Take 'em Down!: Cassie carefully aims at nearby enemy knees, before proceeding to shoot all affected targets in the head.
1. Sand Skid: Erron slides along the ground, knocking an enemy into the air and proceeding to shoot at them, before they land back on the ground.
2. Caltrops: Erron throws out caltrops, dealing bleed damage to any enemy stupid enough to step on them.
3. Let Off Steam: Erron pulls out a rifle and unloads several shots from it.
4. Downed Shootout: Erron tackles an enemy to the ground and proceeds to fire at them several times, before getting off.
5. Blade Stab: Erron stabs an unlucky enemy in the gut with his Tarkatan blade, dealing bleed damage as soon as its pulled back out.
6. (Boost) Sharpshooter: Erron becomes much more proficient at dealing critical hit damage to enemies.
7. (Fatality) Sand Grenades: Erron throws out specially-designed grenades, which explode and release sand that entraps enemies in a huge amount of it, before he shoots at them till they die. Any enemies lucky enough to survive, will remain trapped in the sand.
Ferra & Torr:
1. Brute Smash: Torr uppercuts an enemy into the air.
2. Back Breaker: Torr grabs an enemy and proceeds to crush them with a bear hug.
3. Boulder Roll: Torr curls into a ball and rolls forward, knocking enemies to the ground.
4. Enemy Slice: Torr grabs an enemy and holds them steady, while Ferra proceeds to slice at the enemy with her claws.
5. Ferra Throw: Torr throws Ferra forward like a projectile, as she proceeds to stab an enemy before they collapse on the ground briefly. Ferra will return to Torr's back after the attack.
6. (Boost) No Pain, No Gain!: Ferra stabs Torr with her claws, depleting health in exchange for a damage buff across them & their allies.
7. (Boost) Primitive Rage: Ferra & Torr's attacks do more damage for a time.
8. (Fatality) Time for Fun: Ferra jumps off Torr's back, moving around from enemy to enemy as they're stabbed in the gut by her claws.
1. Ground Slam: Jacqui leaps into the air and comes back down, delivering a devastating shockwave from her gauntlets.
2. Gauntlet Barrage: Jacqui performs a quick, deliberate series of strikes on an unlucky enemy.
3. Robotic Dash: Jacqui runs forward and uppercuts her opponent.
4. Fish in a Barrel: Jacqui fires two shotgun blasts from her gauntlets.
5. Gauntlet Blasters: Jacqui fires a few rapid-fire machine gun rounds from her gauntlets.
6. (Boost) Tech Barrier: Jacqui clashes her gauntlets together, creating a strong barrier which absorbs attack damage for a time.
7. (Boost) Electric Personality: Jacqui clashes her gauntlets together, generating an electric current around them, which adds further electric damage to her attacks.
8. (Fatality) Rocket Barrage: Jacqui fires two rockets from her gauntlets, which explode when close to valid targets.
1. Sword Sweep: Kotal Khan draws out his sword and performs a low sweep attack.
2. Counter Attack: Kotal Khan draws his sickles out and counters an enemy attack, reversing their attack back on them as damage is dealt.
3. Sunstone: Kotal Khan throws a specially-made discus at enemies, dealing fire damage.
4. Sunburns: Kotal Khan calls down rays of sunlight, which do burn damage briefly to enemies before dissipating.
5. On Your Knees: Kotal Khan grabs two opponents by their faces and proceeds to burn them via the sun's power, before flinging them over him.
6. (Boost) Blood Donation: Kotal Khan loses a portion of health in exchange for a damage buff.
7. (Boost) Soul Incineration: Kotal Khan gains health & energy orbs from the sun, which can be spread out across his allies.
8. (Fatality) Honor Your Sacrifice: Kotal Khan moves from enemy to enemy, stabbing them in the chest as they proceed to bleed out.
1. Stone Uppercut: Tremor forms a bigger fist with the rock aspects of his skin, performing a powerful uppercut.
2. Crystal projectiles: Tremor throws deadly crystal shards at enemies.
3. Rock Bash: Tremor picks up a big boulder and slams it on enemies.
4. Aftershock: Tremor punches his fists into the ground, emitting vibrational shockwaves which knock foes off their feet.
5. Earthquake: Tremor punches his fists into the ground, emitting stronger vibrational shockwaves which deals significant damage to foes.
6. Bowling Pins: Tremor throws a spherical rock along the ground, knocking enemies over.
7. (Boost) Crystal Armor: Tremor amplifies the crystalline aspects of his skin further, reducing damage done to him for a time.
8. (Fatality) Stone Walls: Tremor traps nearby enemies' feet in stone, before creating walls around them and slamming them together, dealing significant physical damage.